JFK

Firstly, my sincere condolences to @BlueHammer85 (wtf has happened to you chaps). Beyond that i have read and watched stuff, just like 9/11 i get this severe feeling of obfuscation at every turn, and it ain't the weed... well it may be but piss off xD

For the benefit of the Warren Commission, expert riflemen from the US Army and the FBI attempted to duplicate the assassin’s task, using the rifle that had been discovered on the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository.

Even after fixing some of the gun’s mechanical problems, and despite firing at stationary targets from an easier vantage point, they failed to achieve the combination of accuracy and speed demanded of the lone gunman: two hits out of three, within about six seconds

http://22november1963.org.uk/lee-harvey-oswald-marksman-sharpshooter

We will never know the truth because they made a complete tits of the gathering of evidence in the immediate aftermath (possibly deliberately, possibly incompetence) and the Warren Report was a complete whitewash. The fact that the report was a deliberate whitewash is enough to convince me that Oswald was not a lone gunman.

Last edited:
I don't know much about the assassination of JFK, mainly because I'm not that fucking interested. Am I right in assuming that Oswald was caught with a gun and actually shot at JFK? If so, I'm not actually sure that constitutes being stitched up.

It s far more complicated, it seemed JFK was going to down size the military, FBI and break up the CIA into sections. The bay of pigs was the last straw for the war mongers trying to escalate tensions in Cuba. He was not shot by LHO who was a double agent but a military type execution and cover up..... all witnesses claimed shots were from the `knoll in front of the car going down Elm St.

Most witnesses ended up dead by tragic circumstances, all videos taken and destroyed? except the video by the businessman which is the one used most. Changes were made in the morning in Dallas to his route and his guards dropped away before JFK entered the target zone.

The library where he was supposed to shot from was owned by Bell, which were the owners of the Huey helicopter in Vietnam. A lot of money was to be made by warmongers and JFK was going to end that cashflow...... like his older brother Bobby was going to follow on and it cost him too.

Most influential people of the time were executed in my eyes, Malcolm X, MLK.......

We will never know the truth because they made a complete tits of the gathering of evidence in the immediate aftermath (possibly deliberately, possibly incompetence) and the Warren Report was a complete whitewash. The fact that the report was a deliberate whitewash is enough to convince me that Oswald was not a lone gunman.

Did you see Hilary Clinton slip last week, did you see how the secret service reacted to cover up??

Now go watch any of the videos that day.... the CIA guys were very busy that day in and around Elm St. people who happened accidentally to be in good vantage points were moved on, witnesses who claimed to see what actually happened - vanished off the face of the earth.

I have seen videos from the parade from the Airport and back and something stinks......there were two service men on the bumper of JFK`s car who were told to step down a few blocks, just minutes before he was shot.

The only witnesses on LHO..... had him looking relaxed on another floor of the library drinking soda, he knew something was up so he fled. Jack Ruby shot him before he could even talk. Case closed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.