JFK

The Butler did it.

That conclusion has as much weight as all the conspiracy theories in here.

Everybody and their aunty has a version of what happened.

I'm sticking with the Italian, gun loving, ex cia bay of pigs veteran, white supremacist Irish hating, mobster boss butler.

Prove it didn't happen.

Nothing to see here.

There will obviously be nothing juicy which could implicate powerful people.

Obama shot Kennedy whilst forging his American birth certificate in the Texas School Book Depository.

Lee Harvey Oswald, Jack Ruby, and JFK are all alive and well and living on the moon

I know it's true because I read about it in a book.

There was a builder that day doing some pointing on the book depository, has anybody checked whether it was the same builder that was working on Brian Jones house ?

Obama shot Kennedy whilst forging his American birth certificate in the Texas School Book Depository.

as Bill and Hilary looked on whilst abusing children and Putin signed a statement saying he would never ever get involved in a US election and would never have prozzies pissing on a bed for a man called Donald Trump whom he didn't know and would never meet anyway

as Bill and Hilary looked on whilst abusing children and Putin signed a statement saying he would never ever get involved in a US election and would never have prozzies pissing on a bed for a man called Donald Trump whom he didn't know and would never meet anyway
Is this a list future verse of American Pie?

We'll never know what happened that day, it's fair to say various groups were queuing up to have a pop at him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.