JFK

Are you able to elaborate?
According to the released files the KGB sent a file to the FBI after Kennedy was shot disclaiming that Oswald was one of their agents claiming that he was a nutter and wanted nothing to do with him despite Oswald being a communist
In the same memo they claim Johnson was the head of an 'ultra right' group who wanted rid of Kennedy as they thought him soft and the shooting was carried out by several people
Jackie Kennedy had her suspicions about Johnson and distrusted him from day one, that's just a quick summary, the Evening Standard today go into more detail and have printed some of the secret files reffering to Johnson

And one of the greatest memories.
You wouldn't believe how good his memory is, especially when reading from his prompt cards.

Anyway, back on the topic of JFK

Has Trump's personal blame avoidance/strawman diversion argument policy dragged JFK into the blame game for anything Trump has or hasn't done, or does he not remember that far back?

;-)

According to the released files the KGB sent a file to the FBI after Kennedy was shot disclaiming that Oswald was one of their agents claiming that he was a nutter and wanted nothing to do with him despite Oswald being a communist
In the same memo they claim Johnson was the head of an 'ultra right' group who wanted rid of Kennedy as they thought him soft and the shooting was carried out by several people
Jackie Kennedy had her suspicions about Johnson and distrusted him from day one, that's just a quick summary, the Evening Standard today go into more detail and have printed some of the secret files reffering to Johnson
That is all accurate and not new. The KGB did indeed want nothing to do with Oswald. They worked out pretty quickly that he was of no use to them, and worse, was actually a pest and a weirdo. They only let him stay after he made a ridiculous attempt at staging a suicide in a plea to stay. Eventually he was sent on his way but Oswald wanted to go back and the USSR did not want him to. Hence why he started courting Cuba and went to Mexico City trying to get attention from embassies there.
Immediately after Kennedy was killed the USSR, like everyone in govt, wanted to know if this was part of a wider plot from within (Russia or America), as that would pose a risk to world security. The USSR had to establish whether a coup from within the US govt would be a risk to them. This is actually to their credit. The memo doesnt claim anything, it is documenting a consideration that had to be taken into account.

That is all accurate and not new. The KGB did indeed want nothing to do with Oswald. They worked out pretty quickly that he was of no use to them, and worse, was actually a pest and a weirdo. They only let him stay after he made a ridiculous attempt at staging a suicide in a plea to stay. Eventually he was sent on his way but Oswald wanted to go back and the USSR did not want him to. Hence why he started courting Cuba and went to Mexico City trying to get attention from embassies there.
Immediately after Kennedy was killed the USSR, like everyone in govt, wanted to know if this was part of a wider plot from within (Russia or America), as that would pose a risk to world security. The USSR had to establish whether a coup from within the US govt would be a risk to them. This is actually to their credit. The memo doesnt claim anything, it is documenting a consideration that had to be taken into account.
Spot on, so we are no nearer finding the truth than in the 60s, i doubt we ever will but i tend to go with the Johnson theory above all others as it was drilled into me by a conspiracy nut i worked with for 5 years:)

Spot on, so we are no nearer finding the truth than in the 60s, i doubt we ever will but i tend to go with the Johnson theory above all others as it was drilled into me by a conspiracy nut i worked with for 5 years:)
Ah right, that explains it then. You do realise he is talking bollocks though?
The truth was found in the 60s, in fact the truth was found within about 2 hours.

Ah right, that explains it then. You do realise he is talking bollocks though?
The truth was found in the 60s, in fact the truth was found within about 2 hours.
He probably is but i can't go with the single shooter Oswald theory either, Oswald and somebody else yes but not Oswald alone

He was indeed 'a nut'...

Johnson may of been part of some wider plot, however the book stops with the upper echelons of the CIA, there is enough material already out there in terms of defining there role, just not the Mr Big (like in the movies), this is the mythical figure people want to put a face too, it certainly wasn't Johnson's ugly mug, I know that!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.