Ji Sung Park

Disturbance

On another forum I frequent several people are trying to claim he would walk into any premiership team.

I just about laughed my cock off.

I suppose he'll be the new contender for player of the season since he scored today.

Delusional rags :/

PabZab said:
If Vassel was Korean.
#

This..

Another pug ugly rag

they really have some HOWLERS in that team...

Shrek
Tevez Munster
Camel
Crispy Park the Acne king
Giggs Cross eyes

not forgetting Sir whiskey Bacon Mc wank face

Childish, I know but gratifying !!!!

dom said:
PabZab said:
If Vassel was Korean.
#

This..

Another pug ugly rag

they really have some HOWLERS in that team...

Shrek
Tevez Munster
Camel
Crispy Park the Acne king
Giggs Cross eyes

not forgetting Sir whiskey Bacon Mc wank face

Childish, I know but gratifying !!!!

They are the ugliest team in the league without a doubt, fit's their personalities perfectly!

im sorry and i hate saying any united player is good but if you manage to take the blue specs off and watch them park is quite a good player he works his balls off and does a good job

mcfcjosh said:
im sorry and i hate saying any united player is good but if you manage to take the blue specs off and watch them park is quite a good player he works his balls off and does a good job

Still wouldn't get in our starting 11 though.

mcfcjosh said:

He works his balls off yes, he does a good job yes, he has absolutely no technical ability though. He wouldn't shine in any team apart from maybe West Brom/Stoke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.