Ji Sung Park

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
PabZab said:
mcfcjosh said:
im sorry and i hate saying any united player is good but if you manage to take the blue specs off and watch them park is quite a good player he works his balls off and does a good job

He works his balls off yes, he does a good job yes, he has absolutely no technical ability though. He wouldn't shine in any team apart from maybe West Brom/Stoke.

A bit ironic given the username, surely?

He's got more technical ability than your namesake (who some defensive midfielder obsessed dummy has decided should be pulling the string in the middle of our team, alongside a couple of other workhorses) and we don't go around saying he is a joke of a player, do we?

He still wouldn't make our team with everyone fit, simply not better than De Jong or Kompany in a purely DM role and no where near good enough to oust our wide players. The point of the thread was to show how arrogant their fans are. Just because they're doing well doesn't mean that they have all the best players. The comments weren't from a rag forum btw.

I'm regretting starting the thread now though as we have enough to argue about!

theboyfrombrazil said:
He's a token gesture to appease the fans .. the scum are South East Asia's best supported team.

If he was from Ancoats they wouldn't even let him sell the pies at half time. . . . . Do you really believe he's picked for his ability???
Korea is north east Asia.

Dong D D Dong Dong, was the token Far East gesture. Park can play a bit. Dong looked like, well a dong, on the pitch.

Brucie Bonus said:
theboyfrombrazil said:
He's a token gesture to appease the fans .. the scum are South East Asia's best supported team.

If he was from Ancoats they wouldn't even let him sell the pies at half time. . . . . Do you really believe he's picked for his ability???
Korea is north east Asia.

Correct!

But sales of rag shite in Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Singapore, Laos, Indonesia, Singapore and the Philippines brings them massive revenue

Disturbance said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:
PabZab said:
mcfcjosh said:
im sorry and i hate saying any united player is good but if you manage to take the blue specs off and watch them park is quite a good player he works his balls off and does a good job

He works his balls off yes, he does a good job yes, he has absolutely no technical ability though. He wouldn't shine in any team apart from maybe West Brom/Stoke.

He's got more technical ability than your namesake (who some defensive midfielder obsessed dummy has decided should be pulling the string in the middle of our team, alongside a couple of other workhorses) and we don't go around saying he is a joke of a player, do we?

He still wouldn't make our team with everyone fit, simply not better than De Jong or Kompany in a purely DM role and no where near good enough to oust our wide players. The point of the thread was to show how arrogant their fans are. Just because they're doing well doesn't mean that they have all the best players. The comments weren't from a rag forum btw.

I'm regretting starting the thread now though as we have enough to argue about!
I don't think he plays a purely DM role - none of uniteds midfielders do - and he took his goal well.

We know that a lot of their fans are arrogant and the fact that they are doing well without all the so called best players around demonstrates that football is a team game. Look at us against Villa - didn't have our best players on the pitch but won the game.

Ji Sung Park is an example of someone who may not have the best footballing skills but certainly has the right attitude and contributes 100% to the team effort. He's not just included in the starting 11 to appease the asian fan base and I think that he would make our first team if he were at City.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
PabZab said:
mcfcjosh said:

? If you think back you will remember everyone was screaming about our defence having no help and Kompany being overrun in midfield. We were leaking goals and everyone was whinging. If he hadnt addressed this all the Football managers on here would have been hyperventilating.

[
I don't think he plays a purely DM role - none of uniteds midfielders do - and he took his goal well.

We know that a lot of their fans are arrogant and the fact that they are doing well without all the so called best players around demonstrates that football is a team game. Look at us against Villa - didn't have our best players on the pitch but won the game.

Ji Sung Park is an example of someone who may not have the best footballing skills but certainly has the right attitude and contributes 100% to the team effort. He's not just included in the starting 11 to appease the asian fan base and I think that he would make our first team if he were at City.[/quote]

Instead of whom ??

dom said:
[

Ji Sung Park is an example of someone who may not have the best footballing skills but certainly has the right attitude and contributes 100% to the team effort. He's not just included in the starting 11 to appease the asian fan base and I think that he would make our first team if he were at City.

Instead of whom ??[/quote]
To be honest I think he could play anywhere in midfield - he can defend as well as attack - he can play on either wing or in a central position - in other words he would be competing with all our midfield players.

mr t said:
dom said:
[

Instead of whom ??
To be honest I think he could play anywhere in midfield - he can defend as well as attack - he can play on either wing or in a central position - in other words he would be competing with all our midfield players.[/quote]

Eat your hearts out SWP Stevie and Robinho....er sorry ???

dom said:
mr t said:
dom said:
[

Instead of whom ??
To be honest I think he could play anywhere in midfield - he can defend as well as attack - he can play on either wing or in a central position - in other words he would be competing with all our midfield players.

Eat your hearts out SWP Stevie and Robinho....er sorry ???[/quote]
And I love 'em all mate but you need more than 11 players to win things - in case you haven't noticed our squad is still wafer thin and you could do a lot worse than Ji Sung Park - The rags don't carry dead wood and the whole team celebrated when he scored tonight showing it's not just baconface who rates him. I think a player like him could be an asset at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.