Ji Sung Park

PabZab said:
mcfcjosh said:
im sorry and i hate saying any united player is good but if you manage to take the blue specs off and watch them park is quite a good player he works his balls off and does a good job

He works his balls off yes, he does a good job yes, he has absolutely no technical ability though. He wouldn't shine in any team apart from maybe West Brom/Stoke.

Actually I only think Acne Park looks any fookin good is that he's got talented players arond him. He's defo The Korean Vassel.. almost certainly selected as we did Sun ..to tap the Far East market

He's a token gesture to appease the fans .. the scum are South East Asia's best supported team.

If he was from Ancoats they wouldn't even let him sell the pies at half time. . . . . Do you really believe he's picked for his ability???

Some people on here must have watched a different game than me.
All i could think was we have a long way to go.

iamblue2 said:

It's not about the overall ability of the Scum. it's about the fact that Park is an average player carried by a better team...pi]ut himn in WBA etc and he'd look just as useless as Sun did with us.

Disturbance said:
mcfcjosh said:
im sorry and i hate saying any united player is good but if you manage to take the blue specs off and watch them park is quite a good player he works his balls off and does a good job

Still wouldn't get in our starting 11 though.
i have this argument all the time, all united fans say hed walk into our team, i do think hes a good player but not better than robbie and swp!

I think he's a good player.

If any rags had any self respect someone like him who always does a good job, puts the work in and isn't short of skill and sbility would be their favourite player.

As it is they are all fragile specimins of human beings who feel the need to boost their own flagging sense of self worth by attaching themselves to the cult of celebrity and what they see as international superstars and are wedged up the arse of the vile Trannie.

Compared to some of the filth playing for them Park is to be respected imo

iamblue2 said:
Even if you think it. Never, ever admit it.

PabZab said:
mcfcjosh said:

He works his balls off yes, he does a good job yes, he has absolutely no technical ability though. He wouldn't shine in any team apart from maybe West Brom/Stoke.

A bit ironic given the username, surely?

He's got more technical ability than your namesake (who some defensive midfielder obsessed dummy has decided should be pulling the string in the middle of our team, alongside a couple of other workhorses) and we don't go around saying he is a joke of a player, do we?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.