Terry Nutkins said:
Classic Ji Sung Park song.

Park, Park you ugly fuck,
you look like a crispy duck,
it could be worse,
you could be gay,
getting bummed by john o'shea.

PMSL. Quality !!!

All you Park lovers who think he's so great should also say which of our players you'd be dropping.

Disturbance said:
All you Park lovers who think he's so great should also say which of our players you'd be dropping.

He would be a great squad player, maybe he was bought to sell rag shirts but he certaintaly can play !

Along with Kuyt has about 8 lungs, can run, run, run and run.

Leper Messiah said:
Disturbance said:

He would be a great squad player, maybe he was bought to sell rag shirts but he certaintaly can play !

Along with Kuyt has about 8 lungs, can run, run, run and run.

I despair !!!!!!

They are both 28yrs old.

Park would be a good squad player... ????

We should be looking at young talented players. If we did need an attacking midfielder we should be looking at young talented players e.g. Gourcuff

Let's not go squandering cash on shit players...we've already been there and I for one am sick of it!!

theboyfrombrazil said:
Dubai Blue said:
theboyfrombrazil said:
He's a token gesture to appease the fans .. the scum are South East Asia's best supported team.
Have I missed something? When was South Korea moved to South East Asia?

If you wipe the f**king sand out of your eyes and read the whole post you would see that the point I was making was that he is a token gesture to people of an asian persuasion.

Well the fact is, we do have different countries in Asia. Korean (like Park), Japanese, Chinese, Malaysian, etc. The fact that a Korean is doing well in the european football doesn't mean all the "Asian" would feel proud. To say that the RAG put Park to appease the Asian fan base, is like saying the RAG put Anderson on just to appease the South American fan base.

I despair - United are going for 4 trophies still at this stage of the season. If you take off your blue glasses you will realise anyone in United's squad who has played 10+ games is certainly good enough for ours.

johnmc said:
I despair - United are going for 4 trophies still at this stage of the season. If you take off your blue glasses you will realise anyone in United's squad who has played 10+ games is certainly good enough for ours.

So who would he replace ? who would you drop to play the rag shite?

theboyfrombrazil said:
johnmc said:

So who would he replace ? who would you drop to play the rag shite?

Robinho. Every day of the week. FFS.

I don't understand why people are asking the question of dropping someone for him.

Why the would we go for him, the point is needing someone like him, but better !!!!!

The reason he gets games for them is because he does all the ground work, leaving the big guns free.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.