"jibbing" it into grounds

BRADFORD AWAY !!!! you know the one !!!

got to the ground quite late due to traffic on motorway... when we got near the ground the was a police cordon all the way around that you couldnt get though without a valid ticket..... so 4 of us ( 2 with tickets ) got back in the car and drove about a mile past the ground parked up.... walked back as far as we could before we saw the cordon again....we then hedgehopped over back gardens and back yards until we got inside the cordon.......game had kicked off by this time so walked round the ground trying to find a way in ( 1 of us had a ticket for the away end and 1 away end ).. i got the lucky straw and found a turnstyle with no steward outside the home end and this is the one and only time i have EVER tired to double up...it worked.. and the rest they say is history.....

apart from the final whistle when i wanted to jump the gun and get on the pitch first i climbed up a post near the front.. that had vandal proof grease all over it and then all over my lovely cream harrington jacket !!. by the time i jumped on to the railing at the front to get on the pitch, they had opened the gates and everyone was on the pitch !!!!

oh well..

great day... Trebor Morley !!!!!!!!!

sput the wonder pig said:
BRADFORD AWAY !!!! you know the one !!!

got to the ground quite late due to traffic on motorway... when we got near the ground the was a police cordon all the way around that you couldnt get though without a valid ticket..... so 4 of us ( 2 with tickets ) got back in the car and drove about a mile past the ground parked up.... walked back as far as we could before we saw the cordon again....we then hedgehopped over back gardens and back yards untill we got inside the cordon.......game had kicked off by this time so walked round the ground trying to find a way in ( 1 of us had a ticket for the home end and 1 away end ).. i got the lucjky straw and found a turnstyle with no steward outside the home end and this is the one and only time i have EVER tired to double up...it worked.. and the rest they say is history.....

apart from the final whistle when i wanted to jump the gun and get on the pitch first i climbed up a post near the front.. that had vandal proof grease all over it.... by the time i jumped on to the railing at the front to get on the pitch, they had opene the gates and everyone was on the pitch !!!!

oh well..

great day... Trebor Morley !!!!!!!!!

Top story divein about like commandos and covered grease what a day out

Pissed up on City's pre season tour of Ireland '92, I lost my ticket for the Celtic game and had to jib in (not difficult as there was no propper turnstiles). I found the ticket at half time in my back pocket !!!

We used to jib the special most weeks

Remember consecutive seasons getting to Southend and Torquay for mid-week LC ties - absolutely gratis. Used to smuggle loads of booze on & we'd all get holed up in a toilet - it was like being in the Circus Tavern!! Remember invading the pitch from the Southend end when we scored.........only to find it was disallowed - spent the rest of the game in the cells! At least they let us go without charging us at the end of the game.

The Fat el Hombre said:
I saw a young lad climb up one of the spirals a bit back - that was quite impressive. Like a little monkey he was. Deserved his free seat for getting up there

when i used to work in the food bars when i was about 15, 5 years back or so, there was a lad who used to climb up every game and walk in, dunno if hes still doing it, hope so

At the Turnstyles at the old Kippax as kids the adults used to open there legs and form a kind of tunnel there would be about ten kids in each queue commando style crawling through the legs and under the turnstyle. As i got bigger it was my turn to stand legs apart for the littlr kids.
I wonder how much money it cost the club.

Happy days

Colins Bellend said:
At the Turnstyles at the old Kippax as kids the adults used to open there legs and form a kind of tunnel there would be about ten kids in each queue commando style crawling through the legs and under the turnstyle. As i got bigger it was my turn to stand legs apart for the littlr kids.

Happy days

Never saw that myself. Little kids crawling through a massive tunnel of legs? Why all of them? Why not just get around the legs of the person going in?

"Come here little child and crawl through our legs."

I'd have shit myself and ran through Moss Side looking for Esther Rantzen.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Colins Bellend said:

Happy days

Never saw that myself. Little kids crawling through a massive tunnel of legs? Why all of them? Why not just get around the legs of the person going in?

"Come here little child and crawl through our legs."

I'd have shit myself and ran through Moss Side looking for Esther Rantzen.
Because the turnstyle was about 18 inches off the ground and the police couldn't spot you
trust me it happened.

Why are you thinking like that anyway you strange person

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.