Jihadi John Song

In a nutshell. Exactly who are the brainless morons who have the time or think it is appropriate to generate and circulate such garbage?

I hope the club brief stewards to jump on this immediately and give LIFE bans to anyone caught singing it. Just how uneducated and blatantly stupid some of our supposed fans are is beyond belief.

Every part of our support yesterday was superb less that moronic chant that has ruined the whole experience we left at Carrow Road.
Whoooa. Hang on a minute.

It's a shite chant. Those singing must have the brainpower of a house brick and this thread is shameful for helping to publicise the song BUT giving out life bans to anyone singing it? Are you fucking joking?

And if you're letting a group of pissed nobs singing it ruin your whole experience of a good away win then I suggest you grow a thicker skin.

But the numerous songs referering to WW2 arent? How about the songs celebrating the bombing of the swamp. There are still Mancunians around who lost people to bombs dropped by the Luftwaffe, there are certainly people who lost people to the Irish.....yet only now when we are facing a bigger threat than was posed to our existence by either Germany or the IRA do we suddenly have people making a fuss over a rude song.

With some bleating how the nasty ISIS people might come and bomb the Etihad or worrying lest the song may offend a muslim. God help this country!

Yep, I agree, songs about these are in bad taste, as are the Munich songs while we are at it. Why don't we all grow up and think before we spout tasteless rubbish, it's not difficult. The problem is more with society and that people don't consider others in this "me, me, me, I can do what I like an sod everyone else" society.

In this instance though, we don't need another vile song, made up by inconsiderate oafs.

Last edited:
But the numerous songs referering to WW2 arent? How about the songs celebrating the bombing of the swamp. There are still Mancunians around who lost people to bombs dropped by the Luftwaffe, there are certainly people who lost people to the Irish.....yet only now when we are facing a bigger threat than was posed to our existence by either Germany or the IRA do we suddenly have people making a fuss over a rude song.

With some bleating how the nasty ISIS people might come and bomb the Etihad or worrying lest the song may offend a muslim. God help this country!
Not the thread for it, but how in hells name are we facing a bigger threat now than we were during WW2?

Are you for real?? ISIS a bigger threat than the Nazis? Give your head a wobble.

Oh and I don't see how muslims would be offended as ISIS kill more muslims than they do any other ethnic/religious group.

People are taking this far too seriously. It's a crap chant, granted, something we shouldn't really carry on. But fucking hell it's not that bad, it's just a piss take out of some barmpot. Ill advised as it is, it will probably disappear quicker than it started like the shit Moyes/Fergie paedophile chant a few years ago. Some people though, Christ, talk about overly-PC over reactions!

Spot on

Well done on dragging the Irish, and the 2nd World War into it

What has this got to do with supporting Manchester City

Are you for real?? ISIS a bigger threat than the Nazis? Give your head a wobble.

Oh and I don't see how muslims would be offended as ISIS kill more muslims than they do any other ethnic/religious group.

Yes mate I am for real....without boring you I have a great understanding and knowledge of military and political events and activities, its also fair to say i have studied the history of World War 2 and many others. I can assure you the radical Islam represents a potentially far more grave threat to us than nazi Germany did.

As for Muslims being offended you are quite right most wouldnt be, though I am sure Mr Choudry would be??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.