Jihadi John Song

Is this going to catch on with other topical matters of the day from a similar political viewpoint? How about -

Vincent Kompany he plays at the back,

Until his calf gets another whack,

The problem is it's Saturday afternoon,

And there's no doctors because they're all on strike and don't want to work weekends, the workshy greedy selfish bastards. Always thinking of themselves, the privileged twats...

Admittedly, the end of that might need a bit of work....

What's happened to the basic chant of CITY CITY CITY? Heard it loud n proud at Norwich but at home you never hear it anymore.

Staying on a topical theme, but not political……

Ashes to ashes, funk to funky
We know Howard Webb’s a cnut-he
(should be) Strung up in heaven's high
Hitting an all-time low

Could use for numerous others, so versatile.

I’ll get me coat…………………………………

56 pages for this shi*t, Many killed and injured in Istanbul on a off topic thread and no one is arsed ,shows what peoples priorities are .sing a daft song about a terroist we are are up in arms .but when one of his mates blows loads of people no one gives a monkeys

Anyone hear this at half time. I wasn't there today but seen it circulating on the internet.
Maybe it's me being a mard arse but I pray ift just disappears and doesn't catch on.
Last thing we need is to draw attention to ourselves by mocking the death of one of them, as much as some may find it funny they sure as hell ain't gonna come back at us with a revenge song .
We've seen they have a liking for football stadiums so I'd rather we stuck to singing the traditional songs rather than try and incite them with a song mocking the death of one of their own as I'm pretty sure ISIS dont do humour.

I'm sure there planning there next stadium attack so lets not light a big fucking beacon over ours .

In this day and age I'd rather be a killjoy over a song than part of a possible massacre at the Etihad so it's a definite thumbs down to that song from me
For years City fans were slagging Bobby Sands off with the Chicken Song and Singing no Surrender to the IRA .The IRA BOMBED Manchester loads of times but doubt it was because what the fans were singing

56 pages for this shi*t, Many killed and injured in Istanbul on a off topic thread and no one is arsed ,shows what peoples priorities are .sing a daft song about a terroist we are are up in arms .but when one of his mates blows loads of people no one gives a monkeys

It's a City forum, not a off topic forum. Plus off topic is full of loons, enough to keep anyone sane away.

For years City fans were slagging Bobby Sands off with the Chicken Song and Singing no Surrender to the IRA .The IRA BOMBED Manchester loads of times but doubt it was because what the fans were singing
I can only remember one IRA bombing in Manchester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.