Jihadi John Song

Not sure why you're addressing me mate as that's something I've alluded to more than once in this thread - I said the other day that I doubt a single City fan has ever objected to the "Uwe's grandad bombed Old Trafford" song.
there is no way i am reading every page lol ,people are getting there nickers in a twist about a song about a dead terrorist ,there worse things in life to worry ,about .many thousands of people from Manchester died and suffered during the war but we can handle the Grandad stuff and take it as a bit of fun but a song about a dead terrorist and we go in to melt down ,But it was also OK to sing about Bobby Sands ,and No Surrender to the IRA. i just cant see what the fuss is about

I think we take the spirit of Bowie and send this song(a rehash of another clubs Jihadi John song btw) to the bin....

So... Rebel Rebel

Samir Nasri passes and twirls,
but we're not sure if he's a boy or a girl,
his grey hair is fucking shite,
but he's a blue and that makes him alright!
Der derrr der derr der
Der derrr der derr der

Bacary Sagna lost his dreads,
And Demichelis lost his platt,
Vin-cent.. he has no calf,
And Man-gala he plays like a twat...
Der derrr der derr der
Der derrr der derr der

Kev De Bruyne, ginger and great,
passes to Aguero his mate,
Kelechi scores and we want him some more..
Manuel, picking Bony's a bore!
Der derrr der derr der
Der derrr der derr der

Doesn't offend me in anyway and think it's a catchy song but choose not to join tin at Norwich on sat as it seems like one of those chants too many people will get upset about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.