Jim Beglin commenting "Emptyhad" on Live TV | City lodge complaint (pg 38)

Seriously, who gives a fuck?

I'd much rather be known as the club associated with the word Emptyhad, rather than the rest of the clubs who are associated with the word Emptycabinet.
I do give a fuck, it's a small piece in the media war against us.
I do like your point about Emptycabinet and l think we should use that whenever we can until some **** reporter uses it about the Redshirts.
Might take time but doing nothing isn't an option as to many people it becomes like the saying 'you've not said anything, it must be true'.
'No comment' is not an option as l am sure our coterie of lawyers on here but not in Manchester will tell us.

he tried to get a cheap laugh,unfortunately for him he mentioned a company that has pumped millions into our club, you don't let these small time commentators get away with joking about a first class brand, i don't think he deserves to lose his job for this,but i hope he feels his cheap joke has backfired on him and he is on a very serious warning

I've thought this myself. We seem to be going after the wrong targets
Seems this is a broadcaster allowing /promoting negativity towards a sponsor. Defamation. It might be minor but it's a winnable one I think. I think they (the media) have fucked up and for city this might be a chance to hammer home the message that if they don't clean up their approach to coverage of city then they will get taken to court when they actually infringe commercial rules.

I dream though I suppose.

But then how could they hype the next must see game or sporting event, which just so happens to be broadcast by them, constantly?

Being serious though I don't see any losers in that situation. We can turn off and spare ourselves the pointless drivel, and those who want to listen can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.