Jim Beglin commenting "Emptyhad" on Live TV | City lodge complaint (pg 38)

Haven't read the whole thread, but from my experiences his 'slip' will have come about because they call it the 'Emptyhad' off air ALL the time.
They hide behind the 'banter' line when in truth it's their innate jealousy and dislike of the club.
I don’t sense he dislikes us though.
I think its an isolated incident.
City are right to take him to task over it though as it clearly damages the brand.

Yep:
Thanks Guys, i must have missed that report. Never liked Roan and this just confirms my beliefs that he is a poor reporter and the BBC has a clear agenda.

When did football fans become so soft centred? I’m glad he wanted us to lose. Wouldn’t expect any thing less, and I certainly wouldn’t want any praise of the quivering mouthed twat.
I'm certainly not self centred. Do you feel it correct that an analyst feels it justified to state he hopes the only English team left in competition is eliminated purely because he played for a rival? Do me a favour, he would be expected to say that on MUTV but not national TV. Do you think Mike Summerbee will ever be invited back after stating an honest opinion after Rooney's shinner? Nope. I know he doesn't expect that because he told me personally. Fuck off with your self centred shite.

Hopefully Emirates had a word with Arsenal rather than Davies, and threatened to pull the plug on the sponsorship deal. And regarding Emirates, I was always surprised at how much Wenger got away with when slagging us off
King of the ‘financial doping’ comments, wasn’t he, old vinegar face?

Hopefully Emirates had a word with Arsenal rather than Davies, and threatened to pull the plug on the sponsorship deal. And regarding Emirates, I was always surprised at how much Wenger got away with when slagging us off
I would imagine that Sheikh Mansour's father-in-law wouldn't have been too impressed. I'm sure words were had with Arsenal over that.

I'm certainly not self centred. Do you feel it correct that an analyst feels it justified to state he hopes the only English team left in competition is eliminated purely because he played for a rival? Do me a favour, he would be expected to say that on MUTV but not national TV. Do you think Mike Summerbee will ever be invited back after stating an honest opinion after Rooney's shinner? Nope. I know he doesn't expect that because he told me personally. Fuck off with your self centred shite.
Soft. Soft centred.

Doesn’t matter does it? I don’t want anyone other than Blues cheering us. That’s plastic.
Sounds like an odd comment that. Not sure what the 1970 refers to in your name, but tv coverage of English teams in Europe - whoever they were - in 1970, 1980, 1990, 2000 and 2010 certainly did always have the panel and pundits all cheering on the English team.
Cos what English broadcasters should do and are expected to do. As a viewer, I’ve never once found it a “plastic” thing for them to have done that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.