Jim Davidson

Seemed a nice bloke when I met him in 2011. He's had his issues, but I guess a lot of that was down to the industry he's in. Certainly the 70's and 80's were a completely different time for comedy. I guess many comic's from around that era had their demons in one way, shape or form.
My sister tried to get his autograph back in 1982 (I think it was). He's a c#nt. Les Dennis, Dustin Gee and Lenny Henry all took time out to sign but he didn't.

God the eighties was crap.

Not saying I hold grudges (hah!) but I distinctly remember him being arrested outside Wembley before a England v Scotland match for threatening England supporters - therefore placing alongside Rod Stewart as another cockney Scot twat.

Couldn’t stand him in the 80s and 90s or on the bits of You Tube I’ve looked at due to the furore but he’s entitled to have his opinion whatever.

Big break was a great show. Can’t say any comedian has ever offended me. Wife beating though, he can get in the bin.

Big break was a great show. Can’t say any comedian has ever offended me. Wife beating though, he can get in the bin.

Big Break was probably better than anything similar on these days. Much better than the likes of The Last Leg, 8 out of 10 cats does Countdown etc.

What are the best shows nowadays?

Big Break was probably better than anything similar on these days. Much better than the likes of The Last Leg, 8 out of 10 cats does Countdown etc.

What are the best shows nowadays?

I don’t watch much anymore, other than have I got news for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.