Jim Davidson

I don’t watch much anymore, other than have I got news for you.

That sprung to mind as well and although it's been on forever it definitely still has it moments.

Hopefully there's something a bit newer as well.

Saw him at our local winter gardens in the mid 90's an 8 o'clock show so wasnt expecting his 'blue' show which it turned out to be I think. I was with my missus and my parents not very comfortable ! , lots of people started to leave after about 20 minutes, some of his 'jokes' in my eyes were disgusting.
If we had booked to see his 'blue' show than it would have been our choice to watch it, this was a early evening show not advertised as a blue or adult show.
We also left after around 30 minutes.

dinosaur.jpg
What's Virgil van Dick gotta do with this thread?

Completely agree with this.

Davidson is a ****, he is a bully and a fucking prick. Nothing he does can justify his racist shit.

I also hate that some people consider soliders above everyone else. They do a job they choose to do, they aren't heroes.
What a stupid thing to say..! Do you also believe the soldiers fighting Hitler were just doing a job they chose to?? You need to engage your brain before you speak...!

What a stupid thing to say..! Do you also believe the soldiers fighting Hitler were just doing a job they chose to?? You need to engage your brain before you speak...!

You need to look in the mirror if you want to see a disengaged brain.

A civilian army made up of conscripts and volunteers is a very different animal to a professional army, and if you want to nit pick, at least a professional soldier chose his profession, a conscript did not.

The 1st and 2nd World War were unique in this country's history, they are unlikely to be repeated, certainly not with the use of large civilian armies, drawing any parallels with today's professional army is disingenuous at best.

You need to look in the mirror if you want to see a disengaged brain.

A civilian army made up of conscripts and volunteers is a very different animal to a professional army, and if you want to nit pick, at least a professional soldier chose his profession, a conscript did not.

The 1st and 2nd World War were unique in this country's history, they are unlikely to be repeated, certainly not with the use of large civilian armies, drawing any parallels with today's professional army is disingenuous at best.
Any member of the armed forces who dies fighting for their country is a hero as far as I’m concerned, the fact that you and others may not agree with that notion isn’t something I will be losing sleep over...!

Any member of the armed forces who dies fighting for their country is a hero as far as I’m concerned, the fact that you and others may not agree with that notion isn’t something I will be losing sleep over...!

You're moving goal posts to fit your argument. That's the hallmark of a disengaged brain, it's also nasty.

I disagree with you, The_mace disagrees with you, so now we're pissing on dead soldiers graves are we? Guys like you are just the worst form of knee jerk know nothings, you hurl insults around when your tiny view of the world is questioned.

You should leave the big questions to grown ups and f**k off to the transfer forum.

Big Break was probably better than anything similar on these days. Much better than the likes of The Last Leg, 8 out of 10 cats does Countdown etc.

What are the best shows nowadays?

Behave. I love Catsdown. It's so funny. There's been some great guests on there including Trevor Noah, Johnny Vegas, David Baddiel and Harry Hill.

Despite being a vegan feminist, I've started to majorly fancy Sara Pascoe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.