Jimmy Grimble ....

marco said:
just drifting, is it correct the new development has some sort of flower bed/fountain in what was the centre spot at maine road?

Wasn't there a competition or something for the design?

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1264899_blue_moon_to_mark_manchester_citys_former_home" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... ormer_home</a><br /><br />-- Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:24 pm --<br /><br />Give it to bloody Gordon.

marco said:
just drifting, is it correct the new development has some sort of flower bed/fountain in what was the centre spot at maine road?

I thought there was to be a large concrete ball on the centre spot<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:06 pm --<br /><br />
tazmancblue said:
The school used and the 'home' pitches were my former school. I even scored from a kick off on one of the pitches!!!

Which school was it?

great film, belting soundtrack! I always watch it the night before the season starts!

The actor who plays him is a rag. Found him on facebook the other night after I heard the rumour. John McKenzie I think he's called. He's got a bunch of '35 years' jokes in his pictures.

Not sure if I could say the same line and keep a straight face at the end if the story line was reversed...
'What's better than playing for man city son?'

"Pass it to bloody Gordon!"

Top film!

"What can be better than playing for Manchester United?"
"Manchester City!"

:-)

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
marco said:

I thought there was to be a large concrete ball on the centre spot

-- Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:06 pm --

tazmancblue said:
The school used and the 'home' pitches were my former school. I even scored from a kick off on one of the pitches!!!

Which school was it?
The School was Wright Robinson in higher Openshaw. There was some great shots of the old Manchester landmarks, Queens Park Cemetry in Harpurhey, Victoria Square in Ancoats and the sky line of the CIS building from Red bank and not forgeting the Fairfield pub near Piccadilly station.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.