Jimmy Grimble ....

Any download sites host it?

I found it on YouTube, yonks ago but can't see the full film there, now. Doubt it's on Showbox or the like (could be wrong; can't check right now).
So, I don't know but I thought I'd give your question a little bump because I wouldn't mind watching it again, myself.

Never watched this film but was an extra in the movie after an appeal from City in the match day programme.

If memory serves we were in a coach heading to a cup semi final and it was fimed just next to the peveril on the peak pub (pub with green tiles). We had to look happy, then stop looking at the camera. It was a few takes before he radioed over 'that will have to do'.

Will have to watch it to see if it was used

I found it on YouTube, yonks ago but can't see the full film there, now. Doubt it's on Showbox or the like (could be wrong; can't check right now).
So, I don't know but I thought I'd give your question a little bump because I wouldn't mind watching it again, myself.
I have recently viewed the film again on my android box through Genesis. Hope this helps.

I have recently viewed the film again on my android box through Genesis. Hope this helps.
Thanks, I'll have my IT dept (or the wife, as she's more often described) investigate.
If she comes back with a Phil Collins video, I'll never forgive you.

Top film. Me and my brother went and did a few days filming as extras at maine road. We are seen quite a few times during the end bit.

My son is 7, I'm going to get my hands on a copy and show him that his dad's famous ;-)

Thanks, I'll have my IT dept (or the wife, as she's more often described) investigate.
If she comes back with a Phil Collins video, I'll never forgive you.

R.I.P Phil.

As for Jimmy Grimble, it's quite a popular film in the eyes of the Italian City fanclub...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.