Jimmy Grimble ....

Post up there just reminded me actually, last year in year 8 at school I'd slipped out of class with the teachers granted permission to go to the toilet, on my way back through the tech and design corridor, one of my altered routes, I looked through the door and seen a class full of textile students in my year watching Jimmy Grimble on the big screen, and when I peaked my head through the door it was that scene where Jimmy was running away from Gordon and Psycho to avoid a good kicking, just before his bag gets pissed on, and the music is that 'Pow pow' type.

Needless to say I stuck around for a while. Top film, recognised by everyone in that class when I spoke after too!

LCBblue said:
Post up there just reminded me actually, last year in year 8 at school I'd slipped out of class with the teachers granted permission to go to the toilet, on my way back through the tech and design corridor, one of my altered routes, I looked through the door and seen a class full of textile students in my year watching Jimmy Grimble on the big screen, and when I peaked my head through the door it was that scene where Jimmy was running away from Gordon and Psycho to avoid a good kicking, just before his bag gets pissed on, and the music is that 'Pow pow' type.

Needless to say I stuck around for a while. Top film, recognised by everyone in that class when I spoke after too!

Haha, broken wrist recently so my laptop had some movie 'screenings.' Needless to say Jimmy Grimble was on in history!

Amigo said:
LCBblue said:

Haha, broken wrist recently so my laptop had some movie 'screenings.' Needless to say Jimmy Grimble was on in history!

Beats my History lessons, lad!

Feckin love this film, still get goosebumps seeing maine road. Though it is slightly tainted by the fact that lewis mckenzie is a rag, as somebody posted earlier. he used to be a sound lad (went my sisters school) then it went to his head a bit, he's a mad weed head now though(and budding mib by the looks of things)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/index.php?#!/photo.php?fbid=98701800461&set=t.606646104&theater" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/index.php?#!/ph ... 04&theater</a>

The amount of times we had to watch this in high school was unbelievable! the majority of the filming (in the school) was actually done at the school i went to, Hulme Grammar in Oldham,
End of every term tradition that never got old!

Great film but some terrible editing. There's one bit where they score in a night game but the closeup of the ball going in is in sunshine!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.