JJB online shirt offer

whothefisAlice said:
Halfpenny said:
bzekosilva said:
well if you get a shirt on mcfc its comes up 16 kun aguero with the dots on it
Of course, the other solution would've been to buy it blank from JJB and get it printed at the City store? That's what I'm doing.

Wouldn't you rather give our club the money and not JJB sports? I understand that we get revenue from the sale of a shirt at another location, but JJB also make some off that when you can just pay the extra couple of quid and boost our revenues. Especially with the scrutiny on our financial affairs recently and going forward, am I right in asking this? Just a thought.

Just got mine 45quid with premier league badges and 16 kun aguero..with my little dots on the back!! Fantastic...Sneijer or Nasri 10 next on the Home kit.

good times.

Kitbag do all our merchandising sales now including the club shop so it doesn't make any difference to the club.

bought 2 infant kits and 1 junior kit today from jjb for £95 because the woman there gave me the online 20% off cos i was getting 3,
my lad wants the champions league badges which they didnt do there does anyone know if they do the badges at the city store and if the numbers are diffrent for champions league.

Guys, I live in Pakistan , I want to order two shirts one with my name and one with Aguero/Silva, can someone tell me the best way to go about it and would cost me least. thanks

elano said:
bought 2 infant kits and 1 junior kit today from jjb for £95 because the woman there gave me the online 20% off cos i was getting 3,
my lad wants the champions league badges which they didnt do there does anyone know if they do the badges at the city store and if the numbers are diffrent for champions league.

The numbers and lettering are different for the Prem and Champs League

Dirtymindz said:
Guys, I live in Pakistan , I want to order two shirts one with my name and one with Aguero/Silva, can someone tell me the best way to go about it and would cost me least. thanks
Do Kitbag operate in Pakistan? If so they're the new suppliers so I'd go through them.

Niall2407 said:
elano said:

The numbers and lettering are different for the Prem and Champs League

Cheers pal does anyone know if they do them at the shop

Halfpenny said:
Dirtymindz said:
Do Kitbag operate in Pakistan? If so they're the new suppliers so I'd go through them.

No they don't, And there are no fake city shirts either, I would have to get them shipped from there and I want original shirt rather then buying a fake one.

Dirtymindz said:
Halfpenny said:
Dirtymindz said:

No they don't, And there are no fake city shirts either, I would have to get them shipped from there and I want original shirt rather then buying a fake one.

It's called Tintanet pal. Have a look around. Google somethings. Mcfc.co.uk (the shop), sportsdirect.com, kitbag, ebay (some very good sellers with real shirts and lettering etc. etc.), soccer.com.

You will have to obviously check about shipping before buying, as certain sites (in the U.K for example) don't do overseas shipping other than Ireland and the islands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.