JJB online shirt offer

jjb are pricks they say they are closed saturday sunday and nothing gets processed on the weekend i email them twice yesterday to cancel my order and today i get a email saying they been dispatched even though i have complained heavily about the fact the printing isnt the correct colour ( white not blue ) aguero not kun aguero and that i wanted it all cancelled before money can be taken off my credit card safe to say when they eventually get my emails they wont be nice ones. ah well live n learn.

whothefisAlice said:
chrismcfc93 said:
Cheers lads just got the home and away :D

feelings on the home top?? Growing on me by the min, as I wasn't sold at first.

When I first saw it I thought it looked hideous! But since seeing it in action its actually grown on me a lot. Would have been nice to stick to last seasons home kit tbh.

Just a bit worried about the size had to get 40's and I'm a 38 usually :S.

chrismcfc93 said:
whothefisAlice said:
chrismcfc93 said:
Cheers lads just got the home and away :D

feelings on the home top?? Growing on me by the min, as I wasn't sold at first.

When I first saw it I thought it looked hideous! But since seeing it in action its actually grown on me a lot. Would have been nice to stick to last seasons home kit tbh.

Just a bit worried about the size had to get 40's and I'm a 38 usually :S.

you and I both know the way of the world now, so football kits (especially premier league and top club teams/leagues) will never go two seasons with the same home kit (not the big boys anyway...and away kits).

I did like last years an awful lot. Material was brill, fit was brill, look was brill.

Cheers bobmcfc, just got my email saying I can pick the shirt up tonight, went for the Away kit, £28.75 is a fookin bargain! Might get the home one as well!

I'm on it bought two shirts home and away they are being delivered this afternoon, FairPlay to the OP for making everybody aware of this deal that's what we need on bluemoon.

danf91 said:
Buy it from the city store andgive the club the money lads?
The city store is run by Kitbag now, not directly by the club. So you'd be giving Kitbag the extra money, not the club.

Thanks to the post on here...I have bought the home and away shirts,just got a text now and will arrive today before 1.40pm.....Many thanks for letting me know..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.