JJB online shirt offer

ChrisBee said:
Cheers bobmcfc, just got my email saying I can pick the shirt up tonight, went for the Away kit, £28.75 is a fookin bargain! Might get the home one as well!

glad to hear it. those saying buy it from the club need to realise that its not just a small saving ( even if you have the 10% or 5% discount) and with the savings people can maybe afford to buy more than one shirt, and that is only good for the club.
anyway im hoping mine comes today/tomorrow

danf91 said:
Buy it from the city store andgive the club the money lads?
It is far too expensive at the City store but to be honest the money I save will only be spent in the ground next season! I think the club get a large chunk of the money for these shirts anyway as they hold the rights.

City need to be careful with the prices in the superstore IMO as they tend to be a bit overinflated, surely if they brought them down a bit everybody would buy directly from them rather than the likes of JJB etc

some of the shirts on jjb arent included in the 20% off deal like the baby kits and goalie top but i found a new 20% off code but it wont work on the already discounted shirts

its a friends and family discount and i think you can get it instore aswell if you tell them its the friends and family discount

ad code F2F2F2 at the checkout for 20% off

it will put the baby kit at £23.99 and to avoid delivery charge you can collect
instore. works on shorts socks goalie top. everything online

8% quidco too remember

Gonna go with the City store. The 8% cashback is decent, we've gota similar incentive package through work but it's not available on click & collect... not sure if Quidco is the same so best to check first.

I'm tempted to go into the store n buy it, the cashback is about £2.50 (less than the postage paid).

the F2F2F2 code ends today so don't leave it if you want the baby kits/goalie top or shorts socks

bobmcfc said:
ChrisBee said:
Cheers bobmcfc, just got my email saying I can pick the shirt up tonight, went for the Away kit, £28.75 is a fookin bargain! Might get the home one as well!

glad to hear it. those saying buy it from the club need to realise that its not just a small saving ( even if you have the 10% or 5% discount) and with the savings people can maybe afford to buy more than one shirt, and that is only good for the club.
anyway im hoping mine comes today/tomorrow

I probably wouldn't have bought it if it hadn't been for this offer (haven't bought a kit for years cos I'm usually too skint), so cheers for posting it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.