João Félix

He even did the Mbappe pose after one of his goals. I was like 'fuck! That's the 100 million pound pose.' :(

Well cat is out of the bag now :)
I suspect the cat may have already been out the bag before last night.

Why the negativity about this non-scoring Gabriel Jesus. Let's look at his stats for this season ...….Premier League Apps : 8 + 17 subs , 6 goals. FA Cup : 5, 3 goals. CC : 3 +2, 5 goals. Europe : 4 +2, 4 goals. His career stats are 58 + 37 subs and 42 goals. Pretty good figures in my eyes for a 21 year old in a strange continent and not having a regular or consistent place in the side. Maybe some people just don't like him and never will regardless of what he achieves.

...but then another way to look at it is there is a reason why he's sat on the bench so much?

Sad as fuck that you see a thread on this player as an opportunity to slag one of our youngsters.The reason he is sat on the bench so much is simple,and two fold.....firstly he has been injured several times this past 12 months and never really managed to get any consistency to his game,and secondly there is the small matter of a fella called Aguero.....a striker who would currently bench 99.9% of players.

Jesus is a fantastic talent who has contributed brilliantly since his arrival,he's still growing and developing and also learning our culture - he has bags of talent and charisma and he will only get better.

If this kid arrives in the Prem and makes a similar impact he will do superb.

This kid is almost too good for us. We aren't in the market for a starter in the front 3, and he'll have offers from big clubs to do exactly that.

Yesterday was the first full game of his I'd seen, and it was obviously a great one to watch him in, but yeah I think he's progressing too quickly, getting too good to come in to our squad and take a role like Jesus did, or even that Bernardo did last year.

Sad as fuck that you see a thread on this player as an opportunity to slag one of our youngsters.The reason he is sat on the bench so much is simple,and two fold.....firstly he has been injured several times this past 12 months and never really managed to get any consistency to his game,and secondly there is the small matter of a fella called Aguero.....a striker who would currently bench 99.9% of players.

Jesus is a fantastic talent who has contributed brilliantly since his arrival,he's still growing and developing and also learning our culture - he has bags of talent and charisma and he will only get better.

If this kid arrives in the Prem and makes a similar impact he will do superb.

Go tug him off if you think that highly of him and stop getting your knickers wet if someone doesn't rate him as highly as you.

Well said FI. The amount of criticism dished out to City players by our own ''fans'' is pretty sickening at times. Oh for the perfect player.

Too many fans get emotionally attached to players. I don't think he is or ever will be as good as as Aguero - which is what we're aiming for. Just my opinion, didn't bash him or call him names, not exactly sickening.

Too many fans get emotionally attached to players. I don't think he is or ever will be as good as as Aguero - which is what we're aiming for. Just my opinion, didn't bash him or call him names, not exactly sickening.
Didn’t you know that you’re not accepted as a real City fan unless you proclaim that every member of the squad is the worlds best in that position!?.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.