João Félix

What you tryna say player? :)
Trying to say how often does a player this good, with this much promise come along in a position where we need a superstar replacement for a superstar within the next 12-18 months? Maybe we need to make it within the next 3 months, transfer ban permitting. If Sterling wasn’t so good, I’d say change to a back 3 to accommodate Aguero and Felix, but Sterling is too important to do that, without him being one of the two up top. All this is why I said it’s a tough one. The suits have got to weigh up all the possibilities.

Problem we have and I’d say it’s not a bad one is if it came to a straight fight with Utd and involved money then Utd would win every time . They are prepared to break there records and upset everyone in camp as we look at the bigger picture and try to contain our wage bill. Look at the damage the Sanchez saga has done to Utd . Everyone is wanting his wage . We will not pay that money. For felix when he isn’t even guaranteed a place in the squad . If anything we were over there for jovic the other night .

Problem we have and I’d say it’s not a bad one is if it came to a straight fight with Utd and involved money then Utd would win every time . They are prepared to break there records and upset everyone in camp as we look at the bigger picture and try to contain our wage bill. Look at the damage the Sanchez saga has done to Utd . Everyone is wanting his wage . We will not pay that money. For felix when he isn’t even guaranteed a place in the squad . If anything we were over there for jovic the other night .

Wouldn’t be the wage bill on this one though?

Wouldn’t be the wage bill on this one though?
Maybe not but the transfer fee would smash our record and I don’t think we would do it for a player not guaranteed a place on bench. For the record I think he is quality and would have him in a heartbeat at city .

Maybe not but the transfer fee would smash our record and I don’t think we would do it for a player not guaranteed a place on bench. For the record I think he is quality and would have him in a heartbeat at city .

I personally think gundogan and mahrez are gone this summer and David Silva will be a bench player next season so there could be room

Cant see Mahrez going , Gondogan maybe.

After his comments in the week and pep saying gundogan isn’t signing a new contract he’ll be gone in the summer. I also think that mahrez isn’t happy and the club maybe realize he just doesn’t fit here? No ones fault but the move hasn’t worked out really

I will be okay with just him.

Its like saying do you prefer to sign ( Rodwell, Sinclair, Javi Garcia & Maicon ) or just go for Hazard ?

History repeats it self, but where are the students.

The students.... in bed as per f’in usual.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.