João Félix

this kid is super talented but im struggling a bit to see him fit in a 4-3-3. he can play as a false nine but he would get destroyed in the premier league there. i guess he could play the villa position, coming from the left wing to the middle but his ideal fit for now seems to be behind a striker or side by side on a front two.

he can wreck defenses between the lines, has a very good final pass and the ease to score goals. he can defend and press too but aint got the build to play as a midfielder. I bet pep could figure something out though...

this kid is super talented but im struggling a bit to see him fit in a 4-3-3. he can play as a false nine but he would get destroyed in the premier league there. i guess he could play the villa position, coming from the left wing to the middle but his ideal fit for now seems to be behind a striker or side by side on a front two.

he can wreck defenses between the lines, has a very good final pass and the ease to score goals. he can defend and press too but aint got the build to play as a midfielder. I bet pep could figure something out though...
There are some talent that defy position. Yes, he seems to be a support striker, but he is so talented he'd be great anywhere.

The more he has big nights like this, the worse our chances get of getting him. :(

I said it the first time I saw him play. He is the most talented young player I've seen since Messi. His vision is sick. He was in the middle of everything today.

The pass for the Red card, the penalty, the driver from outside the box, the placement nutmeg, the challenged header assist, the pick out of Nesterovic.

The whole highlight of that game (Barring the ones related to Frankfurt) could simply have been a Felix highlight.

We should put the Sheikh's money on the table and tell them to tske how much they want.

Felix, Aaron, Rodrigo. That's my 3. Bring them in Txiki. Bring them in!

He looks like David Silva. If he turns out as good as him then hopefully we sign him up!

Is he even for sale? I assume if he's that good he'll end up at Madrid or Barca, they'll fork out £100m or something which we seem reticent to do even for someone brilliant. Shame really.

He looks fantastic. A real goal threat which sadly Jesus isn't right now.

He looks fantastic. A real goal threat which sadly Jesus isn't right now.
He even did the Mbappe pose after one of his goals. I was like 'fuck! That's the 100 million pound pose.' :(

Well cat is out of the bag now :)

I think thats a bit harsh to be honest. If we did sign him and he spent 75% of his season sat on the bench as Sergio was playing so well, i imagine he would struggle to really capture his true form.

...but then another way to look at it is there is a reason why he's sat on the bench so much?

...but then another way to look at it is there is a reason why he's sat on the bench so much?
Yeah i guess so, he certainly needs to up his game and the older serg gets the more time he should get. Next season will be a big year for him. If we are seriously looking at Felix then it adds more pressure on Jesus to perform.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.