João Félix

I replying to you and the broader audience. I.E. those quoting we wouldn't have the budget to spend 100m on Felix and secure other targets.
Well you need to make yourself clearer, that reply made fuck all sense to anyone, and if you think we're spending 100m+ on a talented 19yo your living in cloud cuckoo land, it's not City's m.o

Pheww, the amount of times you see comments like that on here, never can be certain who's joking :)
Of course he was joking, he had a custard pie in one hand, hand a can of the silly string in da udder.

The silly season is now well and truly open for those gullible to believe the self elected ITK's and FIFA 19 transfer experts on here; )

Well you need to make yourself clearer, that reply made fuck all sense to anyone, and if you think we're spending 100m+ on a talented 19yo your living in cloud cuckoo land, it's not City's m.o

Duly noted mate. I'll dumb down my replies in the future.

200.gif

According to the reports, which all seem to be coming out of Portugal, there are four clubs ready to trigger the clause, all with different payout structures. From everything I've seen it seems its us, United, Real, and Atletico. The thing that has me skeptical about the reports is this talk of teams trying to offer different terms to Benfica so that Benfica accept that specific bid. Would that suggest no one's offer is to pay the buyout up front? Because it's always been my assumption that if one of those clubs paid the 120m then it's all down to Felix, not Benfica.

According to the reports, which all seem to be coming out of Portugal, there are four clubs ready to trigger the clause, all with different payout structures. From everything I've seen it seems its us, United, Real, and Atletico. The thing that has me skeptical about the reports is this talk of teams trying to offer different terms to Benfica so that Benfica accept that specific bid. Would that suggest no one's offer is to pay the buyout up front? Because it's always been my assumption that if one of those clubs paid the 120m then it's all down to Felix, not Benfica.

From what I have read we have only promised the fee to Benfica.

We just want to do our due diligence in regards to FFP, because I get the feeling 6 months ago a player like Felix was not on our radar, but because of his promise and potential to be possibly one of the top 5 players in Europe in the future I think we have had to rethink our plans this summer and double check our figures and see if we can make this signing.

I personally only think it's between us and United because Madrid are signing Hazard and now potentially Erikson, Juve I am unconvinced they have £120m to pay for a player and Atlético in my opinion will need to sell Griezmann first.

Correio Da Manha are saying,Madrid,Rags and US,have all offered the same amount,but we are in pole position as we have "agreed to pay the agents commissions".

Unless someone can convince me but I hope we dun pay that much for him. Imo he has a very high bust factor. Unless it's Mbappé or de ligt, we shouldn't spend that much on a young largely unproven player.
I'd never spend that much on a defender. That's absurd!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.