João Félix

What's the general consensus on this signing (if it was to happen) is he that good?

I haven't seen that much of him to be honest, what sort of potential do you think we're talking?

What's the general consensus on this signing (if it was to happen) is he that good?

I haven't seen that much of him to be honest, what sort of potential do you think we're talking?

Apparently going off reports, the best young Portuguese player since Ronaldo.

Next Rui Costa as well from what I have read.

Well lets all watch him tonight playing for Portugal a long with Bernardo, and see what we make of him, l am sure Berny will have had a words with him about joining City

Well lets all watch him tonight playing for Portugal a long with Bernardo, and see what we make of him, l am sure Berny will have had a words with him about joining City
We`ll probably see Bruno Fernandes and Cancelo as well. We will probably not sign them but will be interesting to see them nevertheless

I might be a little cynical but we are seeing lots and lots of hype about 2 players so far this summer, couldn't be that these 2 players will be on the telly anytime soon ?
city, united, real and barca ? mmm ?

We`ll probably see Bruno Fernandes and Cancelo as well. We will probably not sign them but will be interesting to see them nevertheless
I'd be surprised if he played tonight, other than maybe off the bench. Cancelo is probably the one to get the best look at as him and Bernardo have had some great games combining down the right for Portugal. Not sure Bruno Fernandes is even expected to start, the manager is negative and doesn't generally play attacking midfielders

If he’s as good as being touted then 120m will seem good value over the course of 2/3 contracts.

We can also sell players to lessen the impact on ffp

If he’s as good as being touted then 120m will seem good value over the course of 2/3 contracts.

We can also sell players to lessen the impact on ffp
This transfer (if it happens) could work for us on many levels.
It’s so much more than just buying a promising kid to play as a support striker for a lot of money.

No one on Bluemoon have actually been in the stands watching him, but there are plenty of you tube videos, very positive reviews and much hype. As for all young would be superstars we need to rely on people who have actually seen him play, although Sven could do the job from videos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.