João Félix

They almost immediately looked better with him coming on. Just the wrong team for him.

The only thing to help him would be the Portuguese teammates
TBH In the Portuguese game I watched Felix seemed to be not sync with the teammate and not really effective at all. However their coach is not good. So I cannot say for sure whose fault it is...

TBH In the Portuguese game I watched Felix seemed to be not sync with the teammate and not really effective at all. However their coach is not good. So I cannot say for sure whose fault it is...
I don’t fully blame him for not doing well with the Portuguese team — I mean, after all, it’s very close to missing the World Cup.
However, I am not as forgiving of his usually poor showings for Atletico as so many here. It’s very easy to blame it on Simeone and his style. However, it was under the Argentinian that Griezmann became a world class player and was Ballon D’Or nominated, for instance.

Felix looks lost in this AM team. He’s trying to play Pepball in an Allardyce system.
As soon as these gullible young players stop listening to greedy agents the better it'll be for them.

There's a job out there for a player's "tactical agent", someone that has the kids best footballing interests at mind, rather than his pockets.

This lad has been ruined by his immaturity and shithouse agent.

It was similar to sending a 14 year old Messi to play for Stoke City's Tony Pullis.

Agents are ruining football.

As soon as these gullible young players stop listening to greedy agents the better it'll be for them.

There's a job out there for a player's "tactical agent", someone that has the kids best footballing interests at mind, rather than his pockets.

This lad has been ruined by his immaturity and shithouse agent.

It was similar to sending a 14 year old Messi to play for Stoke City's Tony Pullis.

Agents are ruining football.

I think you possibly meant agents have ruined and continue to ruin football.

These greedy bastards won't take any restrictions on their commission being enforced without a long and difficult struggle .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.