João Félix

I really enjoy watching highlights of him, he's very easy on the eye. I would have spent the £100m on him instead then tried for Haaland/Vlahovic in 6 months.

Comments section:

I love Atletico Madrid. I love the type of player Joao Felix is. But he is absolutely wasted here. Simeone doesn’t even use 1/4 of his quality and potential. He wants him to be a workhorse, which he is just not and will never be. The reason behind the difference between the Atletico Joao Felix and the Benfica Joao Felix is not the higher level of football. It’s the fact that the manager supported him there. He was supported to be a better attacker. I feel like here he is only encouraged to work hard, not to be creative in attack. Actually Simeone doesn’t want attacking creativity from no one, he just wants everybody to work hard. As much as it hurts me to say it, if I were him I’d leave ASAP

If you took aguero, turned him into a twig and then took all his finishing points and poured them into the flair stat you would get Felix. Its a bad tradeoff but he does look fun and finishing can always improve, considering how good he was in portugal?

The accountants?

i really don’t think it’s that much of a stretch to make happen to be fair even more so now with the sale of torres.

felix as a torres replacement
Vlahovic as an out and out striker

much less risk and far safer bet than just haaland

i really don’t think it’s that much of a stretch to make happen to be fair even more so now with the sale of torres.

felix as a torres replacement
Vlahovic as an out and out striker

much less risk and far safer bet than just haaland

I like watching Felix, don't think he is that high on the needed list though.
I do believe that people tend to ignore the financial aspect of Covid, probably because all teams suffer in some way. And fans still believe we will spend whatever we want .
The Forward is the number one need, then a Class centre midfield.
The players already at the club can do similar to Felix and score at the same rate. So though it would be nice , I doubt he would choose England, definitely didn't want it last time he moved, could become our new Isco.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.