João Félix

Why the hype? 2 goals in 16 appearances this season doesn't seem that good. Anyone got his goals per minutes ratio please? It's not only about that but its worth looking at imo.
Jesus goal rate is better than that but his workrate, asists and what he brings to the team is a huge part of his worth. Its what i loved about Tevez. He wasnt blessed with the natural ability of say D. Silva or Bernardo but always gave 100% which i think is just as important as ability.

Why the hype? 2 goals in 16 appearances this season doesn't seem that good. Anyone got his goals per minutes ratio please? It's not only about that but its worth looking at imo.
Jesus goal rate is better than that but his workrate, asists and what he brings to the team is a huge part of his worth. Its what i loved about Tevez. He wasnt blessed with the natural ability of say D. Silva or Bernardo but always gave 100% which i think is just as important as ability.
Why I love Jesus too. 100% effort 99% of the time.

Just short of Bernardo's 100% effort 100% of the time.

I agree with your general point but think you're hugely underrating Tevez's technical ability there

Watching this Atletico game and you can just tell Simeone's style doesn't suit him.

I don't care what his goals and assists are under a coach who doesn't play attacking football.
Thought Felix was a total idiot signing for a manager who plays the English way, but he took the money he would not survive in England, which is one of the reasons he turned us down.

The perfect player for us in my humble, he made a huge mistake going to Atletico.

He has far greater potential and natural talent than Grealish for me.

Hope this deal happens, but that would mean one of Mahrez, Sterling or Jesus leaving. Imagine Felix playing behind Haaland, the combo would be out of this world.
we have more than enough players that could play behind haaland

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.