João Félix

Ojogo (Portugese Outlet) reporting that he'll be joining us for €70 Million in the summer. Not sure how reliable they are, but it's still a bold statement to say

Reactions: Uby
Ojogo (Portugese Outlet) reporting that he'll be joining us for €70 Million in the summer. Not sure how reliable they are, but it's still a bold statement to say

They mention it as “we could be interested in him in the summer” in a story about Newcastle potentially signing Darwin Nunez. O Jogo gets things right and gets things wrong (they pushed Nuno Mendes coming here a lot, remember?), but this is a “could” in an article about something else. I think you can safely ignore it

They mention it as “we could be interested in him in the summer” in a story about Newcastle potentially signing Darwin Nunez. O Jogo gets things right and gets things wrong (they pushed Nuno Mendes coming here a lot, remember?), but this is a “could” in an article about something else. I think you can safely ignore it
I wouldn't rule it out given our past interest, but yeah, ignore for now. The summer will either be fireworks or fireworks in his own room like Balotelli.

Yes, perhaps, but my main argument is that Mahrez isn’t getting any younger, and it could be time to cash in this summer.
We don’t really do that in general, we just let contracts expire, which I’m happier with. Would love Felix and would prefer him over Haaland and prefer playing the same style we do now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.