João Félix

In fairness that header was bump worthy.

He's clearly a very talented player, maybe a move to a more vibrant, free-flowing team would unlock his full potential.
I totally agree.

The only problem being, him and his agent have made their beds, his dip whilst playing for his cash cow has really reduced his price, and unfortunately it appears AM are in for way too much, to them to let him go for a realistic price.

He is a perfect example of being blinded before signing. If he had gone elsewhere, he may well have been a totally different player. Imagine him in our system?

I totally agree.

The only problem being, him and his agent have made their beds, his dip whilst playing for his cash cow has really reduced his price, and unfortunately it appears AM are in for way too much, to them to let him go for a realistic price.

He is a perfect example of being blinded before signing. If he had gone elsewhere, he may well have been a totally different player. Imagine him in our system?
Felix is the player Barcelona will end up signing to fill the void of “we couldn’t get Haaland, but here’s another…”, mark my words… there was a rumor not long ago. I think Atleti owes Barcelona a bit…

I wonder if this apparent interest in Felix is real or not and reports suggest 50/60m.
Realistically I think a lot of people would say he would thrive in or system and makes me wonder. Is this in the news to try and pressure Haaland in anyway, or because we believe we’ve lost out or even because we are after both?
I always thought playing Jesus on the wing was odd, maybe getting him used to playing with a striker besides him but when you look at how much quality wide players we have with Mahrez, Sterling and Bernardo all in great form, Grealish being the 100m man and Foden being our guy it makes me think of there is any truth to this we could be potentially losing Jesus.

I wonder if this apparent interest in Felix is real or not and reports suggest 50/60m.
Realistically I think a lot of people would say he would thrive in or system and makes me wonder. Is this in the news to try and pressure Haaland in anyway, or because we believe we’ve lost out or even because we are after both?
I always thought playing Jesus on the wing was odd, maybe getting him used to playing with a striker besides him but when you look at how much quality wide players we have with Mahrez, Sterling and Bernardo all in great form, Grealish being the 100m man and Foden being our guy it makes me think of there is any truth to this we could be potentially losing Jesus.
I think we are after both, I have a feeling Jesus will be gone in the summer and Haaland is the long awaited replacement for Sergio.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.