João Félix

I suspect the felix deal will be dependent on whether Sterling goes. If he does then the net spend on those three would be circa £100 mill
The possibilities formation wise will have Pep drooling.

Foden/Felix - Haaland/Alvarez - Mahrez/Sterling/Palmer

Grealish/Gundo - Rodri/?? - DeBruyne/Silva

To be honest, if that was Sterling or Jesus, most of our fans would be saying he's not good enough & should be sold. Not saying we shouldn't be interested, but I'm struggling to see what Felix offers what we don't already have??? \0/

We need a goal scorer CDM & a left back more than more of what we've already got. Beware the shiny new thing.

To be honest, if that was Sterling or Jesus, most of our fans would be saying he's not good enough & should be sold. Not saying we shouldn't be interested, but I'm struggling to see what Felix offers what we don't already have??? \0/

We need a goal scorer CDM & a left back more than more of what we've already got. Beware the shiny new thing.
Lodi, the left back for Athletic is nice.

That's said I think Joao Felix is extremely talented and a great fit for a possession based team like ours. However, I think we need more live wires that tidy players are the moment. We have enough tidy guys.

Love Felix, but his injury history gives me a little worry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.