João Félix

He wouldn’t be a conventional striker but in terms of the system he would be incredible in this team, high 20s imo, much like the ruse of sterling who’s numbers are phenomenal by the way, however, he’d link up our attacks extremely effectively and I’d salivate at seeing him, Bernardo and Foden together, they’d run rings around teams, potentially having a collective of 50+ goals between them!
How can you be so sure he would be so good when from what I read he hasn’t lived up to the hype

How can you be so sure he would be so good when from what I read he hasn’t lived up to the hype
Because I judge on what I see, with all due respect, not read..

The system he plays in restricts him and the exact opposite of of what he needs, he hasn’t been nurtured on what made him so exciting at benfica, if anything it restricts his abilities…

It’s like asking ederson to play in Burnley’s team, you’d see the odd worldy 60 yard pass, however, you’d lose everything else he has in the locker….

Just opinions though, but for me he’s a rough diamond that needs a pep kind of polish!

Because I judge on what I see, with all due respect, not read..

The system he plays in restricts him and the exact opposite of of what he needs, he hasn’t been nurtured on what made him so exciting at benfica, if anything it restricts his abilities…

It’s like asking ederson to play in Burnley’s team, you’d see the odd worldy 60 yard pass, however, you’d lose everything else he has in the locker….

Just opinions though, but for me he’s a rough diamond that needs a pep kind of polish!
I don’t really see players unless they play against us. I just find it strange that a player so
Supposedly amazing can be as bad as people say now (even if it’s the wrong system ) in such a good team with such a good manager it seems either he was over rated or is now under rated or you are over rating him or some combination of the above

I don’t really see players unless they play against us. I just find it strange that a player so
Supposedly amazing can be as bad as people say now (even if it’s the wrong system ) in such a good team with such a good manager it seems either he was over rated or is now under rated or you are over rating him or some combination of the above
Would Kun of scored at the rate he did for us in, let’s say, the mourinho set ups at Chelsea? Or more defensive comparable teams? Absolutely not, you have to play to a guys strengths and undoubtedly Simeone plays a certain style that promotes discipline in a position rather than fluid movement, a total counter to a Pep, like I said, it’s only opinion but an attacking team who exploits his positives, rather than keeping them on a leash, gets a hell of a player, imo!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.