João Félix

The rumours of cheapish transfers for lb and cm suggest to me that we want to spend alot in another position. Rumours say that Jesus is moving, so my guess is that the spending is going to be on a forward.

TH seems certain that Bellingham wants us next season, so I guess we don’t want to discurage him by buying a superstar at cm?

Agree with the Bellingham statement which is why I think we sounded out Pogba on a free. Interesting, lets see

The concept of game changer is relative to what we already have. He improves us and will make us stronger in the future. That’s good enough for me

My definition of game changer is a player who ask for the ball (and the players look for ) when the team in bad moment

He takes responsibility to take risk & change the game.

Tevez, Toure , Sane , Sergio & KDB are an example of game changers.

Because I don’t think that will suit his ability. He’s deadly central and only decent wide. I watch a lot of Atleti.

Of course if Pep thinks different then who the fuck am I! I love the kid so if this is indeed the plan then I’m happy to be proven wrong!
To be fair David Villa was only deadly central and Pep turned him into deadly on the left.

I think he'd be an exceptional player for us and very versatile.

Can play LW, especially if reports of us getting an attacking LB are true (benefits Grealish as well).

Can play backup as striker, or his best position as a 10 (or SS), which we very often do when we press with 2 players up top (usually this is KdB pressing with the striker).

As mentioned though, the problem will be the price tag. We are going to buy a LB, and atleast 1 more midfielder (maybe 2 if Gundogan leaves).

But perhaps if more than Jesus leaves (say Sterling and/or Mahrez if they don't renew), then I could see the extra funds coming finance say a 100m purchase of Felix, but doubt we would go beyond that, and don't think we should even go that high.

I've been of this mind to sell all 3 players who won't renew, and play a 4231 with our attacking 4 having:

Haaland
Foden
New forward (Felix, or Nkunku (my preference))
Grealish
Alvarez
Palmer

In midfield 2 play Rodri/New DM with KdB/Bernie

Can play LW, especially if reports of us getting an attacking LB are true (benefits Grealish as well).

Can play backup as striker, or his best position as a 10 (or SS), which we very often do when we press with 2 players up top (usually this is KdB pressing with the striker).

As mentioned though, the problem will be the price tag. We are going to buy a LB, and atleast 1 more midfielder (maybe 2 if Gundogan leaves).

But perhaps if more than Jesus leaves (say Sterling and/or Mahrez if they don't renew), then I could see the extra funds coming finance say a 100m purchase of Felix, but doubt we would go beyond that, and don't think we should even go that high.

I've been of this mind to sell all 3 players who won't renew, and play a 4231 with our attacking 4 having:

Haaland
Foden
Grealish
Alvarez
Palmer

Dunno if anyone can answer. As the felix transfer is directly for them to accrue cash. If its a loan with obligation to buy in X months. Do atletico get to put that money on the books right away (they can then use for Darwin) and we get to pay down the line?

Could that work?

My definition of game changer is a player who ask for the ball (and the players look for ) when the team in bad moment

He takes responsibility to take risk & change the game.

Tevez, Toure , Sane , Sergio & KDB are an example of game changers.

I always thought Tony Vaughan and Spencer Prior were game changers…. But for other reasons….

Haaland
Foden
Grealish
Alvarez
Palmer

Could definitely see Nkunku at Liverpool if Mané goes to Bayern.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.