João Félix

Said it before but he’d be incredible under Pep imo, he’s already developed the necessity for graft under Simeone, I’d imagine a more prolific Bernardo, however, having a link up of him, KDB, Foden, Bernardo and Haaland would be up there with anything in world football…

Always been a fan and he shouldn’t be judged on the stay in Madrid!

Said it before but he’d be incredible under Pep imo, he’s already developed the necessity for graft under Simeone, I’d imagine a more prolific Bernardo, however, having a link up of him, KDB, Foden, Bernardo and Haaland would be up there with anything in world football…

Shame it won’t happen :-(

Gabby and £30m?
If they want Jesus from us then that might Simeone but from our side it would depend on what kind of wage Felix is on and / or wants to be on, as we’d consider the total player cost (purchase price, agents fees etc. and wages & bonuses et al) not just at the purchase price.

No idea but City rate Jesus around 55m, and Tolmie said Felix is rated around 75 ish
That seems like a leak from Arsenal to claim that they didn’t want him because “too expensive” rather than were snubbed over missing CL qualification

He would be amazing for us - quick, technical, creative.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.