João Félix

Depends on our injury situation? Regards squad balance, if Haaland or Alvarez get injured he would be a great addition. We have a more pressing need to replace Philips and find true cover for Rodri. Also I think a proper LB would be welcome? If money was no object and Pep doesn't mind a big squad, would be more of a consideration?
I think LB we are fine. Ake and Gvardiol are both ecellent lb's and Gomez can fill in at times. I think replacing Phillips is just not an option as i cant see him going anywhere and we will have to make do. I think Felix would just give us a bit more balance to the squad as well as we look so light in the central attacking areas with Kev out long term.

I think under Pep he'd be decent. Just not sure if his off the ball work rate is good enough for a Pep team.

So with Barca looking behind the couch to afford Cancelo’s loan maybe we can get this one done?

The one time I have ever questioned Pep's sanity and judgement of players.
Garcia was awful. Pep scarred me with Garcia.
Remember Pep refusing to sell Eric Garcia in his final year of his contract for +15m because he needed him.

If Pep believes in you it means you are really special player.
Garcia was awful. The EPL was too much for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.