João Félix

I'd love this lad on loan and think he'd be more than decent for us. He has huge talent and showed glimpses of that in a horrible Chelsea side last season. If Pep got his hands on him i think he could be a great addition and relatively risk free.

him, his agent, family and benfica were too greedy, it was obvious that atleti were a terrible fit (dont be silly and mention chelseas shitshow). Now he wasted some crucial years and will struggle to fulfill his potential, but hes probably good enough for the saudis
Maybe, but if someone came in and bid a crazy amount and offered huge wages, you’d probably grin and bear it.

I'd love this lad on loan and think he'd be more than decent for us. He has huge talent and showed glimpses of that in a horrible Chelsea side last season. If Pep got his hands on him i think he could be a great addition and relatively risk free.
I agree with this

agreed, would be easy to do with Mendes being his agent and A.Madrid wanting his wages off the books.

Depends on our injury situation? Regards squad balance, if Haaland or Alvarez get injured he would be a great addition. We have a more pressing need to replace Philips and find true cover for Rodri. Also I think a proper LB would be welcome? If money was no object and Pep doesn't mind a big squad, would be more of a consideration?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.