João Félix

Would love Felix, would swop him with Mahrez any day of the week, but he is not the man to replace Sergio.

Watching last night's game Martinez has all of Kuns attributes and would be a great signing.

Do you folks who like this guy seriously think, if we signed him he would hugely lift City next season ?

Surely it would be some years from now, we would see a significant difference, assuming he reaches the level you think he will ?

Even if he reaches that level, is he really what City need, at this stage ?

Do you folks who like this guy seriously think, if we signed him he would hugely lift City next season ?

Surely it would be some years from now, we would see a significant difference, assuming he reaches the level you think he will ?

No, not at all. Still only raw potential, very skilful but very lightweight and very flaky, he could go either way.
I thought the price Atletico paid was utterly insane. At least double or treble what he was worth.
I’d be gutted if City paid that for him

No, not at all. Still only raw potential, very skilful but very lightweight and very flaky, he could go either way.
I thought the price Atletico paid was utterly insane. At least double or treble what he was worth.
I’d be gutted if City paid that for him
Yup paying established money for potential. No sympathy for some sides when they moan about inflated transfer fees

He’s better than what the rags bought in January, that didn’t work out to bad.

Not unless he can play as a top C/B or L/B

Felix is arguably Portugal's biggest talent since Ronaldo. It's a shame the transfer market let Griezmann to Barça and him to Atletico happen because of €120m release clause. Yes he's still raw but should be playing under a manager like Pep and not one like Simeone. Price irrelevant (everyone knows he's not worth that), clubs try and take a top talent if they're on market. Example; Chelsea needed a lot more to address in defence and attack but their priority signing was still Havertz despite having options in midfield and for that no 10 role.

Felix is arguably Portugal's biggest talent since Ronaldo. It's a shame the transfer market let Griezmann to Barça and him to Atletico happen because of €120m release clause. Yes he's still raw but should be playing under a manager like Pep and not one like Simeone. Price irrelevant (everyone knows he's not worth that), clubs try and take a top talent if they're on market. Example; Chelsea needed a lot more to address in defence and attack but their priority signing was still Havertz despite having options in midfield and for that no 10 role.

I don't know if what you say is true, re his potential, but for Portugal, he is usually their least effective creative player, & seems to be doing nothing special in La Liga.

If we paid 100 mil for him, where would he play ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.