João Félix

Felix is over hyped whereas bernie is bernie
Looking at Bernardo's form the last two seasons and even last night, he is fading, I love the guy, a player of great quality and work ethic but is form is on the slide and has been for a time. He looks to be running on empty, and again next season he will have no rest to recover.

Maybe a good time to move on if he wants to, his value may never be higher.

Looking at Bernardo's form the last two seasons and even last night, he is fading, I love the guy, a player of great quality and work ethic but is form is on the slide and has been for a time. He looks to be running on empty, and again next season he will have no rest to recover.

Maybe a good time to move on if he wants to, his value may never be higher.
As much as we love Bernie - his form has been a little erratic at City.
He was regularly on staring 11 team sheet for the “A” team last season .So if his form was declining , then why was even in staring 11 ?

What worries me about him leave shortly after David Silva leaving is that we're losing those players who can take the ball under pressure and it just sticks to them. The sort of players that never give the ball away even under pressure.

I’m not sure that the original purchase price has such a direct bearing on a sale price.
It’s standard practice to take a players total cost and annualise it in the books.
So that a player costing say €120M on a 5 year contract would be valued on the books at €96M after 1 year, €72M after 2 years and so on until the book value is (obviously) at €0M after 5 years.
I think Felix will have been at AM for 2 years now so €72M + €1 would show as a €1 profit in AM’s accounts.
Very interesting.

Similarly, if we sold Foden for £1, that would show as £1 profit in our accounts.

Last edited:
He was regularly on staring 11 team sheet for the “A” team last season .So if his form was declining , then why was even in staring 11 ?

I wasn’t suggesting his form was declining… I said his form over his time with us was a little erratic… Struggled a little in his first season, was outstanding in his second season, disappointing in his third season and started last season poorly but steadily improved - he’s a great player with a brilliant work rate but he needs to add more consistency to his game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.