Jo Brand

So if a politician openly says he thinks women should be raped - you think that’s perfectly acceptable ?

Now. For me. If a comedian jokes about rape .. ie: David Brent ‘I think there’s been a rape up there!’ It is acceptable.

It’s about context , pure and simple.
I think you should be bummed by the Kippax you cockney twat, only joking

I like her. I’ve not heard what she said but in the context of what she’s said in the past I’d imagine if it was offensive it was not meant to be.

I’m sure there are times that we’ve all said something that alone could make us seem very cruel but in context would either be seen as harmless.

I’m going to assume the best rather than the worst.

In the context it was used it was, to me, not offensive or urging people to actually do it.

Oh course you’re right. But there’s always one crank somewhere! It was Ill judged and the reaction has been over the top. As it was with Danny Baker.

She did nowt wrong, in fact she has made worse jokes than that, add to it that it was radio 4 late on, not many would have even heard it, farage causing a storm in a teacup for political advantage nothing more.

Also if someone throws acid at a tory because of a risky joke then they have the issues not jo brand

She did nowt wrong, in fact she has made worse jokes than that, add to it that it was radio 4 late on, not many would have even heard it, farage causing a storm in a teacup for political advantage nothing more.

Also if someone throws acid at a tory because of a risky joke then they have the issues not jo brand
72 year old blue rinsed lady from Sevenoaks storms the barriers after being incited by Radio 4.

As a leftie, I’m rational enough to give comedians the benefit of doubt as they are clearly joking and not instigating - that is a huge difference to a politician who says something sinister under the guise of ‘free speech’ - if you can’t tell the difference then you are the problem.

Whee did I mention politicians? The left have ruined this country and it’s gone too far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.