Jo Brand

But that’s what comedians do. Always have done. Frankie Boyle does the most ‘poor taste’ jokes in pretty much every show he does.

i get that mate, there is a particular context to this supposed joke, there are people in this world who can take things literally

i get that mate, there is a particular context to this supposed joke, there are people in this world who can take things literally

Then we need to stop showing killer films, rap music about gangs and shootings and comedians telling jokes.

If people take things literally when it’s clearly a joke that is the fault of the person who clearly has mental issues.

Then we need to stop showing killer films, rap music about gangs and shootings and comedians telling jokes.

If people take things literally when it’s clearly a joke that is the fault of the person who clearly has mental issues.

i get it, just feel in this instance it was one too far

Unfunny female comic says something to remain relevant shock.

Bit different from her menopause I suppose.
I'm always amazed that she has a husband, unfunny as fool and acts like she bats for the otherside.

I've probably offended someone with this post so read it while it's still here.

a77c30c5df74ccc48881e4b706ecc087--father-ted-british-humour.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.