JO - Everton on Loan

TGNIX said:
Dream on boys you're not getting Lescott, when has he ever made it clear he wants to go and sign for Manchester City? I haven't seen or heard of any sources so far other than when he was training with England and even then nothing was said about him 'Wanting' the move, why would he anyway City going to struggle this season like they did last season, maybe have a good second half but you can't just buy a team and expect to get into the Top four or even win the league need time for your players to gel.

For Everton to sell Lescott we'd need alot more than you's seem to be willing to pay i heard you bid £15m for him, with us having to pay Wolves a sell on fee, and also having to pay out the rest of Lescott's contract because he has not requested a transfer then your £15m would turn into £7.5 mil, can't buy a decent centre back with that, so if we sell Lescott it won't make much sense.

Personally i think Jagielka is a much better centre back.

Obviously i'm an everton fan and i dont mind Manchester City hope you's have a good season as long as you's don't finish above us, oh and keep ya flithy hands away from our players we dont want your dirty Abrabian money!

What is this term 'you's' ??

Its strange loaning out a player that cost 20 million to a club that finished above us, think about that for a few seconds.

Lescott is only on £30k a week apparently. The going rate for an experienced english international seems to be £80k a week upwards.

Chance to move to a much bigger club going places chance of wining something and playing in the champions league. Plus he trebles his wage.

This is happening....

As for the sell on clause with Wollves well thats not our problem. If this continues to drag on I expect he will go public and say he wants a move.

Its strange loaning out a player that cost 20 million to a club that finished above us, think about that for a few seconds.

As much as I agree you dont want to go there mate.

Im an Everton fan and il comment on it i registered on this board a few years ago so please dont think ive just came on here since the Lescott/Jo transfer saga.

IN NO WAY whatsoever is th Jo loan deal connected to Lescot 100% guaranteed forget Lescott for a minute you lot are desperate to offload Jo we are happy to have him thats a totally seperate issue from Lescott it might turn out that you do get him in the end but some of the prices qouted on here are laughable IF you get him and at present you are miles away from getting him it certinally wont be for £8m plus Jo.

TGNIX said:
Dream on boys you're not getting Lescott, when has he ever made it clear he wants to go and sign for Manchester City? I haven't seen or heard of any sources so far other than when he was training with England and even then nothing was said about him 'Wanting' the move, why would he anyway City going to struggle this season like they did last season, maybe have a good second half but you can't just buy a team and expect to get into the Top four or even win the league need time for your players to gel.

For Everton to sell Lescott we'd need alot more than you's seem to be willing to pay i heard you bid £15m for him, with us having to pay Wolves a sell on fee, and also having to pay out the rest of Lescott's contract because he has not requested a transfer then your £15m would turn into £7.5 mil, can't buy a decent centre back with that, so if we sell Lescott it won't make much sense.

Obviously i'm an everton fan and i dont mind Manchester City hope you's have a good season as long as you's don't finish above us, oh and keep ya flithy hands away from our players we dont want your dirty Abrabian money!

Simples smackhead - we are rich,and you are not.
And,as we live with a system called "capitalism",that means money talks.
So keep your dyslexic "Abrabian? - wtf?" racist shite to yourself and get a job,you self-pitying wank.

IN NO WAY whatsoever is th Jo loan deal connected to Lescot 100% guaranteed forget Lescott for a minute you lot are desperate to offload Jo we are happy to have him thats a totally seperate issue from Lescott it might turn out that you do get him in the end but some of the prices qouted on here are laughable

If you honestly believe that you are deluded stupid or both.

Bonol said:

Not when he's shit mate!! Makes perfect sense and good business offloading an underperforming player in the hope he comes back a better player next season.

TGNIX said:

This is really starting to piss me off now. It almost borders on casual racism. Im not part of the PC brigade but for some reason this really gets to me. Especially when prefixed by the word dirty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.