JO - Everton on Loan

Its clear that jo is going to Everton on loan.

If we sign Lescott will people still be saying the 2 deals are not connected ?

I doubt it.....

Question for the Everton fans (clearly one of the Everton forum's had a member who monitors this site and reports back)

Do you believe that Lescott wants to leave Everton?
Do you believe that Everton would sell him?

SPUDDY said:
bookiesgirl said:
city will finish above everton

Im sure i read something similar last year.

Didn't have Eto'o, Tevez, Barry, Given, (all season), and whoever we sign, if they do infact sign that is, last season though. No matter which way you cut it, City are going to finish above Everton, Spurs and Villa this year.

alera said:
Its clear that jo is going to Everton on loan.

If we sign Lescott will people still be saying the 2 deals are not connected ?

I doubt it.....

As ive already stated i exect him to be a City player before the end of the transfer window.

does anyone know whether Lescott has gone up to Jockland for Everton pre-season training?

Scousers.jpg

FFS! They even nicked his beard...and his hair!

TGNIX said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
TGNIX said:
Dream on boys you're not getting Lescott, when has he ever made it clear he wants to go and sign for Manchester City? I haven't seen or heard of any sources so far other than when he was training with England and even then nothing was said about him 'Wanting' the move, why would he anyway City going to struggle this season like they did last season, maybe have a good second half but you can't just buy a team and expect to get into the Top four or even win the league need time for your players to gel.

For Everton to sell Lescott we'd need alot more than you's seem to be willing to pay i heard you bid £15m for him, with us having to pay Wolves a sell on fee, and also having to pay out the rest of Lescott's contract because he has not requested a transfer then your £15m would turn into £7.5 mil, can't buy a decent centre back with that, so if we sell Lescott it won't make much sense.

Personally i think Jagielka is a much better centre back.

Obviously i'm an everton fan and i dont mind Manchester City hope you's have a good season as long as you's don't finish above us, oh and keep ya flithy hands away from our players we dont want your dirty Abrabian money!

Simples smackhead - we are rich,and you are not.
And,as we live with a system called "capitalism",that means money talks.
So keep your dyslexic "Abrabian? - wtf?" racist shite to yourself and get a job,you self-pitying wank.

haha... some nobheads on here i see.

It wouldn't make sense for Everton to sell Lescott since we only have Yobo and Lescott fit and £15m is a joke, just because you have a rich owner doesnt mean your going to do fuck this season or the next like you done fuck all in all the previous season i can rememeber, your a shite football club thats won fuck all! money won't buy you success, atleast Chelsea where decent before Abramovich come along!

Barry is shite, Santa Cruz is shite, and your whole team is shite, so unless you go and spend another 200m trying to attack these tops players that dont want to join you's because you can only offer them money, no european football or nothing... No Hope!

Even if you do buy lescott, Moyes - the best manager in the league will just go and buy something better with your money.

Jog on back to your squat. Whats with all the fuckin dippers on here today?

Didsbury Dave said:
Question for the Everton fans (clearly one of the Everton forum's had a member who monitors this site and reports back)

Do you believe that Lescott wants to leave Everton?
Do you believe that Everton would sell him?

No but i think hes had his head turned.
Yes if the offer was right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.