JO - Everton on Loan

Here we go, another deluded scouser.

Lescott wants to leave and Everton are prepared to sell for the right price.

I posted about this a couple of weeks ago.

My source is David Harrison. Stick that in your pipe mate.

I wasn't prepared to reveal it the other week but will now.

At last thread is back on topic or at least giving grief to bin dippers....

So in essence we are paying for an eighteen million striker to bolster evertons attack and potentially paying them an over inflated fee for the Klingon, arming them with twenty million to strengthen their squad, forgive me for thinking this is stupid business.

Didsbury Dave said:

cue the "whos"

Didsbury Dave said:

everton want 20million for lescott. jo is not apart of lescott comin to us as tossers on here think. moyes is not soft

Still think Lescott will be a city player come start of the season. If people want to believe there is no connection fair enough....

The deals £18 million and jo on loan for the season with an opinion to buy at a knock down price IMO. LEts see what happens.

svennis pennis said:
So in essence we are paying for an eighteen million striker to bolster evertons attack and potentially paying them an over inflated fee for the Klingon, arming them with twenty million to strengthen their squad, forgive me for thinking this is stupid business.

Look what happened down the road. They sold the tranny to a rival, got £80m in return to bolster their squad, but that wasn't stupid business. Thats what football clubs do, they transfer players about. What people, well a certain person, doesn't quite seem to get is that Jo is never gonan pull on our gorgeous new kit ever again, so we may as well get him off the wage book, or at least half his wages depending on the deal. That way we free a strikers berth to fill with someone like Eto'o, Jo gets to play football, hopefully we can then go to Everton further down the line and negotiate a deal for Lescott, having kindly let them have Jo on loan. It is perfect business. Put it this way, with the squad we will hopefully have come 31/8, do you think that just because Jo has gone to Everton, that they'll finish above us in the league? Not gonna happen.

alera said:
Still think Lescott will be a city player come start of the season. If people want to believe there is no connection fair enough....

The deals £18 million and jo on loan for the season with an opinion to buy at a knock down price IMO. LEts see what happens.

You no fuck all an have just been raped by your own people on here gobshite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.