JO - Everton on Loan

You fell into the trap there my friend. You called us WUM's, (those who don't agree with you), before I called you a fucking idiot, because my labelling us WUM's, a fucking idiot is what you are. What you obviosuly don't get is that we're not argueing for the sake of it, we're putting our view across....so tell me, who is the one who has little intelligence?
No actually its call cause and effect. You fell into the trap - I made a call and as it turned out I was right.

Anyway you might have nothing better to do that chase your tail or day but I certainly do !

alera you're a tiresome presence on this board, usually posting a less-than-entirely-reasonable, negative interpretation of events, you're very defensive when people disagree, and very quick to make an argument personal.

Calling him a wum vs calling me a fucking idiot yea right quick to make it personal...

alera said:
Calling him a wum vs calling me a fucking idiot yea right quick to make it personal...

For the fucking last bastard twat-faced time, I called you a fucking idiot because you labelled people who don't agree with you as WUM's. If you're having trouble getting that into your tinly little brain, read through the thread again from the point I made the obvious mistake in engaging conversation with you. What a fucking idiot.

very quick to make an argument personal

fucking last bastard twat-faced time, I called you a fucking idiot because you labelled people who don't agree with you as WUM's. If you're having trouble getting that into your tinly little brain, read through the thread again from the point I made the obvious mistake in engaging conversation with you. What a fucking idiot.

You struggled to get any other words in there....

alera said:
very quick to make an argument personal

fucking last bastard twat-faced time, I called you a fucking idiot because you labelled people who don't agree with you as WUM's. If you're having trouble getting that into your tinly little brain, read through the thread again from the point I made the obvious mistake in engaging conversation with you. What a fucking idiot.

You struggled to get any other words in there....

Like you said before, you have other things you can be doing rather than watching me chase my tail......so run along now.

Indeed. I was actually waiting for bizzbo to comment again. Quick to come on and judge, probably a bit embarrased after your little outburst....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5418346,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 46,00.html</a>

Its confirmed - he was indeed cup tied!!incredible!!

we can now finally put this one to bed?

will he be eligible to play against us in the cup next year? :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.