JO - Everton on Loan

Were Not Really Here said:
alera said:
Don’t you have some grannies to be robbing for your daily Crack fix?

Lescott is a city player get on with it and accept you are a feeder club.

you talk some nonsence mate. im a city fan but you make me cringe, ya talk rubbish, get back to playin with yaself an stop makin a **** of ya self postin rubbish

Some people on here really have a humour by-pass at times. Do you sit in your home hating the world by any chance?!
Nothing more than light-hearted banter and some people get their knickers in a twist!

calmdown.gif

Sorry its awesome.....

Some people on here really have a humour by-pass at times. Do you sit in your home hating the world by any chance?!
Nothing more than light-hearted banter and some people get their knickers in a twist!

Not at all. Wouldnt piss on a scouser if they were on fire though !

Dream on boys you're not getting Lescott, when has he ever made it clear he wants to go and sign for Manchester City? I haven't seen or heard of any sources so far other than when he was training with England and even then nothing was said about him 'Wanting' the move, why would he anyway City going to struggle this season like they did last season, maybe have a good second half but you can't just buy a team and expect to get into the Top four or even win the league need time for your players to gel.

For Everton to sell Lescott we'd need alot more than you's seem to be willing to pay i heard you bid £15m for him, with us having to pay Wolves a sell on fee, and also having to pay out the rest of Lescott's contract because he has not requested a transfer then your £15m would turn into £7.5 mil, can't buy a decent centre back with that, so if we sell Lescott it won't make much sense.

Personally i think Jagielka is a much better centre back.

Obviously i'm an everton fan and i dont mind Manchester City hope you's have a good season as long as you's don't finish above us, oh and keep ya flithy hands away from our players we dont want your dirty Abrabian money!

alera said:
Sorry its awesome.....

Not at all. Wouldnt piss on a scouser if they were on fire though !

This was not aimed at you mate, dont worry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.