Jo Reprieve?

A A

Anonymous

is it me or does Jo start to look like the type of player we all wanted him to be?

on the tour, he looks more grounded, humble, willing to work and looks like he wants to be part of the team now.

is it too late for him after his two seasons of attitude and trouble? Or has he finally woke up and be given a second chance to show his potential as a squad member this season?

Doesn't really matter if his attitude and work rate has changed, he's still a shit player :P

I have to agree that he looked sharp.
However, i seem to remember that he always starts that way at every club, then fades.
Same when he went to out on loan etc.

No afraid not mate,watched the game live last nite and he aint improved....set Bellers up for a great chance,but that wasabout it.

He aint got the ability to run and take anyone on,always stopping,checking,cutting back and 9 times out of 10 gets his pocket picked,just like he would every saturday in the prem....even against the likes of Blackpool and WBA.

Just not upto it mate.....sorry

Not sure about Jo, still think he gets pushed off the ball too easily, even though he looks like he's filled out a bit, think we've moved on too far for him to have any future with us. First club to offer anything decent, i think city will accept.

Would he get anywhere near the first team at the clubs who finished in the top 4 last season? I seriously doubt it. He is not good enough for what we are trying to achieve.

I'd keep him as a squad player. Was running around like a headless chicken last night for most of it and set up a good chance for Bellers early on. Better than most players* out there last night.

*City players.

is it me or does Jo start to look like the type of player we all wanted him to be?

on the tour, he looks more grounded, humble, willing to work and looks like he wants to be part of the team now.

is it too late for him after his two seasons of attitude and trouble? Or has he finally woke up and be given a second chance to show his potential as a squad member this season?

Stop trying to take the piss. Sell him to sunderland for a couple of million.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.