Jo Reprieve?

Hollywood Blue said:
I thought he was rubbish last night against Sporting.

This.

I can't see why some people are banging on about him from last night,

everytime it come to him it bounced off him, he held 2 balls up all game from about 14, his first touch is dire.

anyone can work hard and look sharp, means sod all if you can't do out with the ball, he ran into a dead end and lost the ball 3 times last night, bit like SWP all last season.

He did maybe one or two good things, nowhere near good enough to play for us, he's young and he won't settle for our bench, he will be off or we'll loan him out, RSC is a definete departure, if someone is daft enough to buy him.

Tevez City said:
He is better than Santa Cruz

Not read the rest of the thread yet but this is my thoughts RSC is just plain rubbish and I would rather go into the season with Jo than him.

Where is Caicedo? Why isn't he training with the team and in America since his latest loan expired?

I believe in Jo, and he is a decent player, and will probably become a great player, not in City though. Never really got the chance, and in our current state, I don't think he has any chance of staying. Too bad, bad timing for him and us, hardly his fault though.

I'm curious about Caicedo as well, haven't heard squat about him in ages.

The guy got shipped out before Bobby arrived so it has got to be a second chance to impress.
I don't think the premier suits his style though but if he does get a chance he will be playing in a much better side.
Who knows, he might just click with Tevez. He's never played with him before.

Tevez City said:
He is better than Santa Cruz

Thats not to hard be better than a pile of steaming horse sh*t, however I still think he deserves a chance due to him never been given one under Hughes.

He was our best player on the pitch against lisbon. Took people on, held up the ball, showed some nice skills and set people up. Totally different player that arrived 2 years ago for £19m. I would give him a second chance.

He's not as bad as some think, think he came at wrong time, no time to settle and inflated price if the stated fee correct. Loan him again, if we get 1 or 2 strikers he won't make 25

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.