Jo Reprieve?

the only striker i know that shows the defender the ball but then actually gives the defender the ball!

meeesh said:
He aint got the ability to run and take anyone on,always stopping,checking,cutting back and 9 times out of 10 gets his pocket picked,just like he would every saturday in the prem....even against the likes of Blackpool and WBA.

do you not think, things like that are a confidence issue? when i first saw him, i saw the natural talent he has, but his confidence and attitude let him down and jeopardised his chances to develop snd settle to the premier league..

Not saying hes a finished article, far from it. but is it worth Mancini having in the squad for a full season as a 5th/6th choice striker, learning from Adebayor, Tevez, Santa Cruz, (Ballotelli/Drogba or whomever we sign) instead of loaning him out again and giving him a run in the Carling Cup which i think could be the second string line up anyways?

PMSL,

Carling cup, second string? FFS just gimme a trophy before I die, preferably 2 in the same season.

ReVoRolla said:
meeesh said:
He aint got the ability to run and take anyone on,always stopping,checking,cutting back and 9 times out of 10 gets his pocket picked,just like he would every saturday in the prem....even against the likes of Blackpool and WBA.

do you not think, things like that are a confidence issue? when i first saw him, i saw the natural talent he has, but his confidence and attitude let him down and jeopardised his chances to develop snd settle to the premier league..

Not saying hes a finished article, far from it. but is it worth Mancini having in the squad for a full season as a 5th/6th choice striker, learning from Adebayor, Tevez, Santa Cruz, (Ballotelli/Drogba or whomever we sign) instead of loaning him out again and giving him a run in the Carling Cup which i think could be the second string line up anyways?

Maybe pal.....maybe lets see what Bob thinks when we get back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.