Jo to Everton ?

Re: jo to everton

ElanJo said:
kronkonite said:
Have you seen how crap Jo is ?

It would have to be a very desperate manager with no forwards or money that'd take him off our hands......

worst forward city have ever had

You obviously haven't been a city fan for long.

So true. I'm sure many older City fans remember the shite like John Macken. Holy shit he was so bad.

I could believe Moyes doing a swap deal between Dunne and Lescott with Jo thrown in the deal (on loan).

If we ever switch to 442 then Jo would be amazing for us playing up top with a player such as Bellamy or Rob.

Unfortunately some people are too quick to judge a player. They overlook the obvious skill and class which a player has had in the past, and also in spells for City (He was awesome against Pompy for instance) and get on a young players back to early...it obviously takes a player, no matter how good, time to adjust espeicially when they are YOUNG.

Look at Caciedo as a prime example, he was probably our best player yesterday but almost everyone had written him off last season..he was 19 ffs!

On the subject of loaning to a premiership side, I would like to see him go to a mid table team such as Sunderland, where he would get good game time but not threaten us in a chase for europe and also not face a confidence busting relegation scrap.

IF he does go to Everton then I would hope that it will be as a sweetener for someone coming our way, although the only player I would take off them would be Cahill and I couldn't see Hughes putting him or Arteta in ahead of Ireland anyway.

I cannot see the logic in loaning Jo to Everton , Moyes will never let Arteta or Lescott go , they are both on long contracts , Moyes is also nobody's fool , If he didnt think he could get something out of Jo he wouldnt go near him , he won't even buy him in the summer 'cos yakubu will return from injury by then , .... one thing though , if he starts being the player we thought he was at CSKA , can't we just recall him?

15 million cheaper than john Macken who is better than Jo------ in fact there's a swap

I'm 49 and have seen some appalling forwards -----worst ever ,in all seriousness........ Gordon Smith

thank fuck for my shit memory
why oh why did I have to depress myself by dredging that twat up

bluecityste said:
If we ever switch to 442 then Jo would be amazing for us playing up top with a player such as Bellamy or Rob.

Unfortunately some people are too quick to judge a player. They overlook the obvious skill and class which a player has had in the past, and also in spells for City (He was awesome against Pompy for instance) and get on a young players back to early...it obviously takes a player, no matter how good, time to adjust espeicially when they are YOUNG.

Look at Caciedo as a prime example, he was probably our best player yesterday but almost everyone had written him off last season..he was 19 ffs!

On the subject of loaning to a premiership side, I would like to see him go to a mid table team such as Sunderland, where he would get good game time but not threaten us in a chase for europe and also not face a confidence busting relegation scrap.

IF he does go to Everton then I would hope that it will be as a sweetener for someone coming our way, although the only player I would take off them would be Cahill and I couldn't see Hughes putting him or Arteta in ahead of Ireland anyway.

dont forget Droghba and Henry were awful iN their 1st seasons in the EPL

For me, this has to be the most exciting news of the January transfer window.

If he needs somebody to empty his locker, pack his bags and order his taxi - I'm the man for the job.

I can't believe some of the comments on this thread to be honest. Jo's a young lad who's come into a different leauge playing in a system he's not used to and he's hardly had much chance to show what he can. Writing him off calling him sh*te his ridiculous considering his lack of time on the pitch, i'm confident he'll come good once he's given a good run in a side

One day there'll be a documentary on jo's transfer to us
it'll turn out he was in fact a taxi driver

who stole the identity of a famous brazilian footballer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.